What did you do for your Terminator today?

LouieMoo

Established Member
I came up to PA for the weekend from Long Island to get an inspection on my terminator since I have it registered in PA (for obvious reasons) that's what I did for my terminator today!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Got my Heat Exchanger installed. While I was at it I got my brackets powder coated, cleaned up my bumper, cleaned up my plastic fog light bezels and installed new fog lights. I still need to finish it up by installing the head lights.

I think it looks pretty good.

Work 2.JPG

Work 3.JPG

Work 1.JPG

Work 4.JPG

Work 5.JPG

blownfox

Established Member
Went home at lunch to drive the Cobra back to work and now my pants are fitting a little tighter.

I know who to call if my heater core goes out.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Those wheels set that car off. Haven't seen those. Are they some kind of Rovos?

Last i checked Rovos didnt go under 19s, SSRs maybe?

XXR 560's in chromium black. One of their newer wheels. I actually got them last Black Friday. I was looking for something concave that wouldn't break the bank.

Kinda took a shot in the dark with these wheels since they're newish and no one has them on a Mustang that I've seen. I think they look good and I've gotten some compliments.

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Did you have to discharge the A/C for this job?

I agree!
On this one i didnt. I left it up to the owner amd he didnt want to mess with having the ac charged . I was able to get the lid for the heater core off and then trimmed the front of it so it slid back on easily

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread