What did you do for your Terminator today?

speedoflife

Established Member
Drove it! Gotta love the approaching Texas "winter."
IMG_4715.JPG

WheelStander

Ford Plastics Engineer
Established Member
Missing my Cobra a little but mostly my T56 Magnum...this m82 sucks...should be m80, just waiting for this thing to explode on my 2017...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
Dusted her off and clean her up with detailing spray. Also cleaned up the engine bay since we have had wind and dirt blowing on occasion. Just making sure she's ready for Cars and Coffee Saturday morning.

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member

WheelStander

Ford Plastics Engineer
Established Member
sold the cobra for a S550?
Yeah Z, got a good offer on my Cobra, was planning a 1000hp motor on that when a friend just kept saying "how much do you want?" So I threw a number out that was fair for both of us, just going rate for a clean, ba Terminator.
Then the next day I just said screw it let's see what these five fifties are all about. went out picked up 1 with every single option and the next step is to Twin Turbo it.
Just got done beafing up the suspension to hold the turbos... I am beyond shocked as to how similar this car drives and feels to my Terminator. But this Cherry Bomb Transmission has got to go. I will say the traction control on this car and the technology is freaking awesome. LOL
0e275a33c3845adb20102aefa08987f6.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

ITSTOCK

Established Member
Today was bitter sweet. I decided to finally rid myself of the IRS after this happened this morning, but I came home to the new 18" CCW Classics in my garage (which I won't be able to drive on considering the rear).

brokenrearhousing.jpg
ccwclassics.jpg

ITSTOCK

Established Member
Unfortunately nothing exciting, I launched from 5000 with a quick slip, it got out of the hole after a lot of noise, and I pulled to the side of the track. I thought that if I stopped using the 2 step I could avoid breaking parts. The diff has the ford motorsport cover after breaking the stock cover with the billet flow brace, and it has gforce half shafts after breaking the stock half shafts too many times to count. I also just put in the magnum after breaking the output shaft on the t56. I haven't made a clean pass all year do to the above. Apparently the housing is the weak point, or the bushing was shot, or the I installed something wrong after doing it 50 times in my life.

ITSTOCK

Established Member
Yes it is, quite possible it also suffered damage then or any of the other times as well.

Users who are viewing this thread