What did you do for your Terminator today?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Ordered amsoil for the cobra. She will be going into hibernation soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member
Meguair's ultimate wax..........
DSC02506 (1024x576).jpg

DSC02536 (1024x576).jpg

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Since I'm not watching the fooseball, I removed the hideous front license plate bracket. Went to Home Depot and got some caps to cover the holes.

View attachment 1441757

If you lived closer I could fill them and paint it for you. I already have your car color :). But that does look better than having a plate.

I refuse to put a front plate on even though Texas requires it LOL.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Trying to get some decent sounds. Need to get some double sided tape to mount the crossover in the door.
5357db4de2c896e5209d3c166f2e41df.jpg
0bc92fd8230478b0a4e6efa82b0de767.jpg

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
If you lived closer I could fill them and paint it for you. I already have your car color :). But that does look better than having a plate.

I refuse to put a front plate on even though Texas requires it LOL.
Thanks Glenn, I would gladly trust your skill. The car you made me doesn't have a front plate, ergo mine will not lol. The front end of these cars look so sleek and the front plate really messed with the feng shui

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Took the car to the university, pulled up to the stop sign and felt it rock real hard so I pushed the clutch in. Car never stalled, slipped the clutch out and the motor bogged car didn’t move. Put it in reverse goes back a couple feet and hits a wall.
Shut it down, call my buddy who runs a flat bed. While I’m waiting for him I got “axle foley” the security guard Trying to grasp the fact that the car will not move, because I was blocking traffic.
Dropped it off at my buddies shop, and hope to tear it apart tomorrow.
I think the pin fell out of the carrier, only logical thing I can think of. With the car in neutral it will roll back and forth couple feet until it locks up.
I love mondays.

Zemedici

Established Member
Took the car to the university, pulled up to the stop sign and felt it rock real hard so I pushed the clutch in. Car never stalled, slipped the clutch out and the motor bogged car didn’t move. Put it in reverse goes back a couple feet and hits a wall.
Shut it down, call my buddy who runs a flat bed. While I’m waiting for him I got “axle foley” the security guard Trying to grasp the fact that the car will not move, because I was blocking traffic.
Dropped it off at my buddies shop, and hope to tear it apart tomorrow.
I think the pin fell out of the carrier, only logical thing I can think of. With the car in neutral it will roll back and forth couple feet until it locks up.
I love mondays.

Oh my god dude. Drink a few cold ones after that debacle. Keep us updated

MG0h3

Established Member
Lame. I've never had the pin fall out but had a slight pop leaving a stop sign and then what you got. Ring/pinion wasted.

Looks like you have some meat on there too. Hit the strip recently?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
B56C2FBF-7B17-4902-954B-2E0F73CE1A45.png
Oh my god dude. Drink a few cold ones after that debacle. Keep us updated

You’re telling me, to bad I’m stuck in night class. My guy chris tore into it and found the bolt backed out and the pin wedged. Luckily I was going slow enough nothing was damaged!! Talk about luck! As lucky as I can be I suppose.

Lame. I've never had the pin fall out but had a slight pop leaving a stop sign and then what you got. Ring/pinion wasted.

Looks like you have some meat on there too. Hit the strip recently?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Those are my street wheels, I love those m&h racemasters. Unfortunately no I didn’t hit the track this year. We still don’t have any nitrous up here Unless you want to pay $10-12 a #.

Users who are viewing this thread