What did you do for your Terminator today?

stangfreak

Established Member
Same here, I only drive mine 1 time a week at most. Trying to keep the miles off of it.

I really want to do cams, comp stage 3 but it’s just not in the cards right now. I’m planning to build a 10.5.1 compression teksid and that will get cams with ported heads. Maybe next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yea vp told me and a speed shop by me, sk speed, they told me if my sits dont bother with E85. so I decided not to mess with it.

I got todd warren doing some cams for me. He told me what I wanted out of the car. How I wanted to make it drive. I just told him bro, make the car violent lol. I want power all through the rpms. Nice idle. streetable. I just want the car to respond as soon as you hit the throttle.

L&M has an all out stroker short block. Aluminum block. sleeved to the coyote bore as well. They got a guy running one now they told me making 1500rwhp. Turbo car.

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
That’s the set up I’m installing on my car. Mac 1 5/8 long tubes, 3” pro chamber and 3” bassani catback. Going from stock manifold and 2.5” bbk x pipe with stingers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stangfreak

Established Member
you think the 1 5/8 will be enough? Im going from that to 1 7/8 3 inch collectors with their 3 inch x pipe.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Yep, it's been awhile. I Re-Branded the Cobra Tile to PA Classic Vehicle. The Registration is permanent with no expiration and the car is free of emission inspections. The plate is personalized where the "C" is standard and you have to be creative with the other 5 spots. When the car eventually gets sold, the plate will go with it.

The Cobra turned 20 years old on 5 January with 7473 miles. I just turned 77 this month with more miles than I care to remember.

IMG_3196.jpg

IMG_3189.jpg

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Oh crap. so in PA once your car turns a certain age its free from emssions?
No, after 15 years, if your car qualifies, you can re-brand the Title, then it is free from emissions. Go to PA DMV and search Classic Vehicle Registration, there you will find exactly what you need to do to qualify the car.

stangfreak

Established Member
I wish NY had something like that. only way around not doing emissions is if I get a fox body. I think 96 and up we still have to plug in.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Yep, it's been awhile. I Re-Branded the Cobra Tile to PA Classic Vehicle. The Registration is permanent with no expiration and the car is free of emission inspections. The plate is personalized where the "C" is standard and you have to be creative with the other 5 spots. When the car eventually gets sold, the plate will go with it.

The Cobra turned 20 years old on 5 January with 7473 miles. I just turned 77 this month with more miles than I care to remember.

View attachment 1833954

View attachment 1833955
Welcome back skitz

03 Cobra DSG

Established Member
That is what I wanted to run. I also wanted to try c85 from vp. I contacted VP and they told me if my car sits a lot they dont recommend me running it. so I just stuck with ms109. I dont drive my car much. Its a weekend toy. If I have time to drive it.

I only run my car on one ethanol and it sits for 6 months at time when I’m gone for work. I clean the injectors to be safe and run Lucas e85 fuel treatment and have never had a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MG0h3

Established Member
yea vp told me and a speed shop by me, sk speed, they told me if my sits dont bother with E85. so I decided not to mess with it.

I got todd warren doing some cams for me. He told me what I wanted out of the car. How I wanted to make it drive. I just told him bro, make the car violent lol. I want power all through the rpms. Nice idle. streetable. I just want the car to respond as soon as you hit the throttle.

L&M has an all out stroker short block. Aluminum block. sleeved to the coyote bore as well. They got a guy running one now they told me making 1500rwhp. Turbo car.

Whoa. You’re on 93 then?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great pics, Skitz! And yeah, nice to see you posting again. Wow, only 7,473 miles on your Mystichrome Cobra. That works out to 373 miles per year. That's a LOT of car show miles. LOL. Speaking of, when is your first car show for 2024?

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Great pics, Skitz! And yeah, nice to see you posting again. Wow, only 7,473 miles on your Mystichrome Cobra. That works out to 373 miles per year. That's a LOT of car show miles. LOL. Speaking of, when is your first car show for 2024?

Thanks Bob, the first car show won't be till the first week of May.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I wish NY had something like that. only way around not doing emissions is if I get a fox body. I think 96 and up we still have to plug in.
No emissions here and at 30 years old you can get special tags here. It used to be 20 years.

Thanks Bob, the first car show won't be till the first week of May.
I was wondering about you the other day.

Users who are viewing this thread