What did you do for your Terminator today?

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Hmm, maybe that is it then. I haven't actually gotten it up in the air myself yet. When I had it looked at early this year when I purchased I was told a shock was leaking but don't that would run down that way given the shock is off to the side. It's been a wild summer and hasn't gotten a lot of time with the car since I've gotten it. There are some drops on the exhaust right in front of the diff as well or what looks like dried spots. Also, a whirling kinda scraping noise and I can't tell what it is. It sorta sounds like the exhaust since it just has some mufflers welded in but who knows? I need to give it a good once over on the brakes and suspension stuff.

if it's leaking from the pinion seal that can be done fairly easily without too much disassembly. but if it's leaking from the cover yeah not so much

LS WUT

Established Member
0C08A911-2AF0-4EB8-989F-61073E6FF147.jpeg

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
2006 here
Honestly I don’t know the build number on either of mine. How can I check that?
I ordered mine from here…I didn’t know my build number until I got my certificate.

fangin2u

Established Member
2006 here

I ordered mine from here…I didn’t know my build number until I got my certificate.

Bought mine new, in Roxboro NC. In Oct of 2003 price was 30k.

LS WUT

Established Member
2006 here

I reckon I can just order this. I guess my garages need wall art lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Bought mine new, in Roxboro NC. In Oct of 2003 price was 30k.
You were fortunate to get a dealer discount. Back then, many dealers were selling over sticker while the majority of others were selling them at sticker. I remember searching for a dealer within driving distance who WASN'T selling over sticker.

Users who are viewing this thread