What did you do for your Terminator today?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
P
^^^^Thanks Bob, there were over 120 cars at that Show. The guy on the other side of me said, "hey man, nice Mustang, it better be nice because you're runnin with the Big Dogs, at this show". I feel fortunate to get recognized.

Here ya go...................This one is OEM everything.

View attachment 1725295
A few more........

View attachment 1725300
View attachment 1725301
View attachment 1725302
Thanks for posting that photo of the Dodge R/T. I bought a ‘70 Road Runner through Plymouth Military Sales back in 1970 the same color.

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
pulled the engine out of my coupe today. did it on my vert for the first time last year and learned alot. goal is to replace all valve stem seals (burns oil) and upgrade all spark plug holes with lock-n-stitch inserts.

View attachment 1726257

View attachment 1726258

View attachment 1726259

View attachment 1726260
Nice! I'll be doing the same shortly.

Cams, J2FAB cooling and a 2.9 crusher going on for me

f0afd14e73b8d7a7fd7cc0647bef1de4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_4830.JPG

I mailed my car back to Joe at Byepolar performance for some upgrades. Higher compression, ported heads, turbo cams, ID1300 injectors, Tick Supermag, and an improved racing remote oil filter in cooler set up. Joe can do the Social media and pitcher updates as he pleases since I’m not there too harass and take pictures

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

olympic

Established Member
Replaced the methanol injection pump and Aeroforce Interceptor gauges. Also installed their air/fuel ratio kit so I could get rid of the huge FAST air/fuel monitor I had stuck to my dash. Ignore the wheel bearing in the pic, turned out I just have a noisy tire...lol!
20211023_180301.jpg

New pump vs old. Old pump worked fine but was 10+ years old! New pump is rated at double the pressure (300psi vs 150) and all-around much beefier and fully rebuildable.
20211023_212241.jpg

New pump wired up and flow solenoid installed.
20211023_222049.jpg

Installed in the drivers side bumper area. I had to modify the mount a bit since the new pump is quite a bit larger than the old one. The pump is plumbed into the windshield washer fluid reservoir for it's supply.
20211107_165608.jpg

New gauges installed. I was disappointed because the pics on Aeroforce's site show these new gauges can display 4 readings per gauge but apparently that's not possible on our cars. I reused the old wiring so the swap only took a few minutes. Of course I never wrote down the slope and intercept numbers for my analog inputs so I spent an entire evening getting that figured and dialed in. The old gauges I'll send back to Aeroforce for repair. 1 gauge was completely dead and the other was starting to flicker.
20211108_225039.jpg

Last edited:

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
^That speedometer wierds me out. lol In my head, I was like "everything else looks 'normal' but what's up with the speedo?" Different cluster? Overlay? Guy loves KM/H? And then I remembered...Canada. haha

99cobrasvt

Established Member
Replaced the methanol injection pump and Aeroforce Interceptor gauges. Also installed their air/fuel ratio kit so I could get rid of the huge FAST air/fuel monitor I had stuck to my dash. Ignore the wheel bearing in the pic, turned out I just have a noisy tire...lol!
View attachment 1726890

New pump vs old. Old pump worked fine but was 10+ years old! New pump is rated at double the pressure (300psi vs 150) and all-around much beefier and fully rebuildable.
View attachment 1726891

New pump wired up and flow solenoid installed.
View attachment 1726892

Installed in the drivers side bumper area. I had to modify the mount a bit since the new pump is quite a bit larger than the old one. The pump is plumbed into the windshield washer fluid reservoir for it's supply.
View attachment 1726893

New gauges installed. I was disappointed because the pics on Aeroforce's site show these new gauges can display 4 readings per gauge but apparently that's not possible on our cars. I reused the old wiring so the swap only took a few minutes. Of course I never wrote down the slope and intercept numbers for my analog inputs so I spent an entire evening getting that figured and dialed in. The old gauges I'll send back to Aeroforce for repair. 1 gauge was completely dead and the other was starting to flicker.
View attachment 1726894
Who did you order your gauges from and your overlays?

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Detailed, filled tank and added lucas octane booster and she's sleeping until June.

View attachment 1726914

If you haven't already, put Sta-Bil in the tank. One oz. treats 2.5 gallons of gas, for two years. a 16 gallon tank would require about 6 oz's. Storing a car for 7/8 months without treating the gas, might be a problem next year. I would drive it for a bit, put the Sta-Bil in and top it off again.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Hooked up the battery tender and emptied out whatever had accumulated in the center console over the season. Think I put about 700 miles on her this year. 300 of those were all highway to and from Fall Ford Fest.

Also began dunking a toe into the hunt for long tubes and a fuel system. My tuner is actually kinda talking me out of doing an E85 tune. I'm not really after more power, but I like the peace of mind that would come with the added knock protection I'd get with E. Even if I did want the power, I'm not sure the little 2.2 has the lungs to breathe at a higher boost level to make it worthwhile.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Hooked up the battery tender and emptied out whatever had accumulated in the center console over the season. Think I put about 700 miles on her this year. 300 of those were all highway to and from Fall Ford Fest.

Also began dunking a toe into the hunt for long tubes and a fuel system. My tuner is actually kinda talking me out of doing an E85 tune. I'm not really after more power, but I like the peace of mind that would come with the added knock protection I'd get with E. Even if I did want the power, I'm not sure the little 2.2 has the lungs to breathe at a higher boost level to make it worthwhile.

If you have E85 available in your area, I'd highly recommend it. Even if you don't go up in boost you will make more power and it will be safer for the engine.

I gained damn near 70 hp going to corn from 93 on my stock motor, same boost levels.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
If you have E85 available in your area, I'd highly recommend it. Even if you don't go up in boost you will make more power and it will be safer for the engine.

I gained damn near 70 hp going to corn from 93 on my stock motor, same boost levels.
Now that's what I thought hence why I was surprised he's trying to convince out of it. I've got two places within 2-3 miles of my house I can get it at too. Seemed like a no-brainer to me. What blower and boost level when you gained 70?

MG0h3

Established Member
Now that's what I thought hence why I was surprised he's trying to convince out of it. I've got two places within 2-3 miles of my house I can get it at too. Seemed like a no-brainer to me. What blower and boost level when you gained 70?

When everyone was switching over and reporting numbers in the distillery thread, I recall seeing stock or barely over stock boost Eaton cars picking up 50rwhp/rwtq.

Been a while since I’ve seen it paid much attention to KB boost/hp numbers but I suspect they are similar to old Gen2 2.3 Whipple numbers.

You should be able to get up past 675 rwhp without too much trouble in the 18-20 psi range.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03' White Snake

Established Member
2.8H KB blower, 20 lbs on 93 I made 612 hp, I was making 680 on Corn same boost IIRC. 22 PSI I was making 702.

Then built motor ect. makes 823/767 on 22 psi now, same blower.

I have 2 stations within 10 mins of my house and 1 30 mins away, it is worth it in every way possible.

kgbpackfan

Mustang Obsession
Established Member
Just some pics of my cobra. I will try to fix my start up issue, I have a new fuel rail and sensor to install. Hope thats the issue. Once warmed up a bit it idles good and drives great. Its come a long ways since I got it back in April of this year. Its my half Terminator:) I owned a 04 Mystichrome before.

Attachments

• IMG_20211006_172124.jpg
    IMG_20211006_172124.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20211005_165701.jpg
    IMG_20211005_165701.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20211006_172131.jpg
    IMG_20211006_172131.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20211006_171949.jpg
    IMG_20211006_171949.jpg