What did you do for your Terminator today?

wckdvnm

Established Member
I have my stock windshield wipers, just looked some up on e bay, these things really go for 300 dollars?

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Yes even though they are still produced; don’t ask me where as people became really protective of where to get them but they are still made and can be had for less than $50. People have been scalping them for years till word got out in 2018 on the FB pages… it’s possible those new stock replacements are long gone as well.

Last edited:

cobra940

Calgarian Cobra
Established Member
Removed the stock vents and installed a set of SVE Hood vents. Got lucky and didn’t have to do any filing to make them fit
106df39c1cbeabcf2a28cc1ef589ec60.jpg

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Yes even though they are still produced; don’t ask me where as people became really protective of where to get them but they are still made and can be had for less than $50. People have been scalping them for years till word got out in 2018 on the FB pages… it’s possible those new stock replacements are long gone as well.
I paid $100 for mine, and was a bit leery about it, but I wanted the OE's so i guess that's the price to pay these days.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Acquired some airfoil wipers, and finally installed them. I also replaced my pitted fog lights and replaced with some HID Fogs, these fogs are bright!

You have the wipers on backwards. The foil is supposed to face the front. Point is so at speed the wipers don’t flutter on the windshield.

6B57A583-8FED-4776-B5AB-784D62AF67CA.jpeg

I found Bosch equivalent wipers years ago online, they are actually for an Audi I believe iirc. Ordered mine from Germany for around $50 shipped. I think I still have my OEMs without blades somewhere. The rubber literally disintegrated from the wipers.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Still have my airfoils too. Replaced the rubber last year since it had split apart. Never really use the wipers, but it needed to be done. I should just remove them completely and cap off the stumps. lol

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Yep, not around here. In the past 15 years I've seen fewer than 10 Terminators in all my travels within CT. There are obviously some who live here that I haven't seen. Just saying that spotting them in the wild is hard....with my own eyes.

It would be interesting to find out how many Terminators are registered in each state.

Damn Bob, I see a few different ones all summer long in Northern MA/Southern NH too. Wonder why the void in CT?
I've only seen 2 SN95 Cobras though in the last couple years.

BossMane

Established Member
Was also able to get out and log some miles with some friends from my club this weekend, before the wheel change. We did a toy drive to help ensure some needy children have a better Christmas. It's nice to give back to the community, and am blessed to be able to do this and be part of such a great club!
11-27-21 Toy Drive (3) Forum.jpg
11-27-21 Toy Drive (2) Forum.jpg
11-27-21 Toy Drive (1) Forum.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Damn Bob, I see a few different ones all summer long in Northern MA/Southern NH too. Wonder why the void in CT?
I've only seen 2 SN95 Cobras though in the last couple years.
Or....maybe I don't get out enough. LOL!

Put some new wheels and tires on. I really like the way it changed the look of the car. Not a huge change, but just enough....View attachment 1730768View attachment 1730769View attachment 1730770
Those wheels are perfect with the black paint on your Cobra. That last photo in the best one. Awesome Cobra, sir!

BossMane

Established Member
Those wheels are perfect with the black paint on your Cobra. That last photo in the best one. Awesome Cobra, sir!

Thanks! I really like them. I liked the wheels that were on it, but I bought the car locally and got tired of people saying "Hey, that's So-and-So's old car" lol
I really like the new wheels though! I was wanting to put chrome FR500s on it, but the black and silver look good and I saved some cash by trading my old wheels for them.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Snapped this picture last night. This is the first winter since I've owned the car (2010) that it's been stored in a climate controlled shop.

I'm sure she's thinking about time lol.
bb7e48a6e6fbb8e763a87f397a690f43.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread