What did you do for your Terminator today?

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
Changed the Fluid in the T-56. In case you guys are wondering why I have extra wires behind the Bezel.... They go to a Voltage gauge I have next to the 12V outlet.

I also replaced the Brake Pedal cover as my old one was ripping. Now I may just order the clutch one too. Just a heads up as i have used both before. The Ford Racing one is much easier to install than the one from American Muscle. (Yes 1 Ford Racing pedal is almost more than the whole AM kit but well worth it with being much much easier to install)

Unfortunately when I was installing the pedal it was noticed that the 3rd brake light has some LED not lighting up. The odd thing is the ones that are lighting are at different brightness and seems everything is in group of 4 sections. I am leaning toward this as a wire or connector issue. I just am going to be patient to take it apart as I know if you sneeze at these things the ends crack.

20180904_091724.jpg output.jpg 3rd.jpg

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
This thread makes me want to keep my cobra. I want to sell it and get a coyote. Been following a few channels on youtube and these coyotes aren't loosing one race. insane motors when boosted.

More to owning a car then just winning every race. And there will always be a faster car. Besides, there aren’t a lot of 600-700 rwhp cars, despite the number of YouTube videos.

03 Cobra DSG

Established Member
The battery relocation was a kit, but had to buy 0 gauge wire for it to work, I got the abs delete block and slp line lock from LMR and made my own brake lines from the line lock to the delete block.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

stangfreak

Established Member
More to owning a car then just winning every race. And there will always be a faster car. Besides, there aren’t a lot of 600-700 rwhp cars, despite the number of YouTube videos.

The only reason I am holding on to the car is bc of the memories I made with it. I bought the car in 03. Its history. Iv been through everything with this car and met a lot of well known people in the mustang industry. I know the terminator inside and out. Its a great car, but, after driving and being in some fast coyotes, my mind has changed. Owned my cobra since day one. original owner. Its an icon. so yes, there is more than just winning a race. athletes, actors, whatever get old and have to retire. On to new things. But I do get your point.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
The battery relocation was a kit, but had to buy 0 gauge wire for it to work, I got the abs delete block and slp line lock from LMR and made my own brake lines from the line lock to the delete block.

Will you have the ABS light on, how will you get around? Did you retain your hydro booster and power steering?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Finished up my trunk upgrades. Made a deck lid panel and recovered my sub box with a better factory matched carpet material. I can reproduce these panels at a reasonable price if all the fancy goochie panels are not your cup of tea.
View attachment 1511331
View attachment 1511332
View attachment 1511333

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Now I want the trunk/deck lid dimensions and template so I can add this.

Sent from a non multiquoting device at svtperformance.com mobile app

03 Cobra DSG

Established Member
I lost my abs when I did my SRA swap and c clip eliminators, so I removed the abs bulb in the dash, you can’t “tune” the abs light to stay off. I retained everything else. The brakes feel better without the abs pump....but obviously I don’t have abs or traction control anymore

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Sitting here going through all these beautiful cobra's and just thinking I may take the car cover off of mine tonight and look at her.
She's been on jack stands since last September. I did change the oil and filter this spring and starter her quickly.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Sitting here going through all these beautiful cobra's and just thinking I may take the car cover off of mine tonight and look at her.
She's been on jack stands since last September. I did change the oil and filter this spring and starter her quickly.

Get it off the jack stands and take it out for a drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01yellercobra

Established Member
A couple weeks ago I was looking at VMP's and Whipple's websites as I was really close to pulling the trigger on a blower. Then the adult side kicked in and I used that money to pay the car off. I got the title a few days ago. It's all mine now. In celebration I washed it then took it out and hit boost a few times.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
A couple weeks ago I was looking at VMP's and Whipple's websites as I was really close to pulling the trigger on a blower. Then the adult side kicked in and I used that money to pay the car off. I got the title a few days ago. It's all mine now. In celebration I washed it then took it out and hit boost a few times.

A wise man you are Bob.........

Yoda 1.JPG

Yoda 2.JPG

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

Paying the rest of mine off in a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread