What did you do for your Terminator today?

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Well I removed the flex fuel decal on the decklid. It was too busy looking for my liking. But... I'm waiting on a personalized plate. I'm generally not a fan of them, but thought of this one for awhile.
It will say KORNFED.

Amber taillights are awesome!!!

When you change your plates this is what you'll get from people who are clueless LOL........

Korn.JPG

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I am finally going to mod my Terminator, but just a little. I ordered a 2.76 pulley, IRS brace and tuner. I just need a way to remove the Supercharger pulley and I'll have a good weekend working on my car.
Any brotips are welcomed

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
I am finally going to mod my Terminator, but just a little. I ordered a 2.76 pulley, IRS brace and tuner. I just need a way to remove the Supercharger pulley and I'll have a good weekend working on my car.
Any brotips are welcomed

You'll need plugs too. Do you have an intake? Your sig only says borla

NY03SonicConv.

Established Member
Finally got the alignment done after changing the bushings and springs. Amazing difference, I didn't think I could like this car more than I did,but I was wrong.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well I removed the flex fuel decal on the decklid. It was too busy looking for my liking. But... I'm waiting on a personalized plate. I'm generally not a fan of them, but thought of this one for awhile.
It will say KORNFED.

View attachment 1482963

View attachment 1482964

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Was it a decal or a plate? I like the plates but probably wouldn't want a decal.

Your vanity plate, KORNFED, is perfect, Brady. ;)

brownsvo

Chrome of Mystic
Established Member
Put my stock H pipe back on in preparation for leaving the country for a year. Drove around the block and realized my reverse lockout was harder than usual. Speedometer didnt work and my CEL was on.. son a bitch. I know what this is.
Sure enough I unplugged the harness.
I haven't messed with the plug in a few years, where in the hell is its counterpart? On top of the trans or tucked in the driver side firewall near the egr tube?

MG0h3

Established Member
I believe the main connector that goes to the trans components is up on top of the bell housing near where the front 02 connectors are.

I never unplugged mine though; just disconnected at trans when doing the clutch.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

brownsvo

Chrome of Mystic
Established Member
I believe the main connector that goes to the trans components is up on top of the bell housing near where the front 02 connectors are.

I never unplugged mine though; just disconnected at trans when doing the clutch.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

I first discovered this plug when I accidentally pinched it inside the bellhousing when I removed my trans. I was yanking on the harness the other day and must of yanked it out lol.

Afraid I'm gonna have to remove the crossmember to get enough room for my hands in there.

3xBlackCobra

Established Member
Forgot to say I also got some NGK TR6 plugs. Yes I have a K&N FIPK and exhaust. I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised by the difference.

Most people recommend ~60lb injectors with a 2.76 as well, if you don't already have them
Forgot to say I also got some NGK TR6 plugs. Yes I have a K&N FIPK and exhaust. I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised by the difference.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Believe it or not FoMoCo knew what they were doing with the Heat Extractor hood. I saw higher IAT2 temps last year while autocrossing, I’m anxious to see how much they drop but can already feel the heat coming out of the holes.

Cowls are better served to the drag racing crowd.

What did you do with that cowl hood...? I have a white mustang I’m putting together that’s going to be drag raced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MG0h3

Established Member
I first discovered this plug when I accidentally pinched it inside the bellhousing when I removed my trans. I was yanking on the harness the other day and must of yanked it out lol.

Afraid I'm gonna have to remove the crossmember to get enough room for my hands in there.

Ya man it's stupid up there. I didn't mess with that plug but the front OT harness on the car side is ridiculous. That was the only frustration and biggest time waster of the whole job. Had to use a long pic to hold downward pressure on the car side plug and long needle nose on the o2 sensor side to clip them together. Tried to get more length by playing with the harness behind the blower but no go.

I did drop my crossmember as much as just loosening the bolts would allow.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Ive got a new set of 80lb injectors I was saving for when I do the VMP swap later this year or early next.
I have a 2.8 upper and I'm on stock injectors still. I did have to upgrade the MAF though. I was a little close to pegging it for my comfort.

Users who are viewing this thread