What did you do for your Terminator today?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Think he is talking about how they look rusty on the inside of the tip? @Zemedici

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's ethanol boys. :)

IMAG0925_zpsizcskjvh.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MG0h3

Established Member
720808c825b1b6bb40d2d2d9e47fe068.jpg

Noticed the same on my plugs. First look since buying the car lol. 4 yrs and 14k miles. Little wear on the ground strap. Been on E for a yr.

Noticed the left rear drag radial that got a nail in at 400 miles finally started leaking. Got two yrs and 4000 miles out of them though. Mt SS on the way.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
New clutch, and all the bits related to the clutch. Plus put on a off road H and the H is 10 times louder than my off road X was.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
I've been saying this for years. H pipe sounds better than an X pipe. H pipe sounds old school and X pipe sounds raspy.

Give me an H pipe any day !

wckdvnm

Established Member
I've been saying this for years. H pipe sounds better than an X pipe. H pipe sounds old school and X pipe sounds raspy.

Give me an H pipe any day !

Yeah the sound is way better except for the notorious sound change around 2,500 rpm where it starts getting full loud. Since I’m breaking in the clutch I can’t go WOT but I imagine it would wake the dead. I’m just happy all the drone is gone. I can hold a normal conversation in the car again. May be time for a quieter Cat-Back.

MG0h3

Established Member
I finally got the tires mounted on my 18" ccw classics, not sure if I can lower the rear any more than it's at on the coil overs.

]

Looks like your rears are sticking out a bit? Did you order new with the correct offset for SRA or get them used?

ITSTOCK

Established Member
Looks like your rears are sticking out a bit? Did you order new with the correct offset for SRA or get them used?

The 305’s are just inside the fender well by an 1/8” not real happy about it but I ordered them for the IRS back when I thought that I could make an IRS last at the track. I ordered them so that they would actually be a quarter inch more inside the wheel well compared to ccw standard offset with the IRS as I didn’t want fender flush. Now i basically have fender flush anyway. Oh well.

Last edited:

MG0h3

Established Member
The 305’s are just inside the fender well by an 1/8” not real happy about it but I ordered them for the IRS. I ordered them so that they would actually be a quarter inch more inside the wheel well compared to ccw standard offset with the IRS as I didn’t want fender flush. Now i basically have fender flush anyway. Oh well.

Well it looks wicked man. The polish stands out from the red so nicely.

My car sits a little lower in the rear with the same tire. I'm rolled and only will rub on the rear bumper/rear quarter junction area lightly on the freeway with a huge bump. Never hits the fender or cuts the tire.

Users who are viewing this thread