What did you do for your Terminator today?

ITSTOCK

Established Member
Well it looks wicked man. The polish stands out from the red so nicely.

My car sits a little lower in the rear with the same tire. I'm rolled and only will rub on the rear bumper/rear quarter junction area lightly on the freeway with a huge bump. Never hits the fender or cuts the tire.

Thanks, unfortunately with the loose suspension setting, it rubbed and ribbed a nice peel off the new tire as I was pulling out of my driveway. I'm thinking of powder coating my drag pack black and keeping these full polish.

MG0h3

Established Member
Thanks, unfortunately with the loose suspension setting, it rubbed and ribbed a nice peel off the new tire as I was pulling out of my driveway. I'm thinking of powder coating my drag pack black and keeping these full polish.

Is the drag pack polished?

Get four 55gallon black trash bags and slice a side open. They fit over the whole wheel/tire so it won't get wet when you wash. I've polished mine once at purchase and just wipe them down occasionally.

ITSTOCK

Established Member
The drag pack is currently polished, you can see the rears in the garage picture towards the rear of the car on the wall. I really don't drive it enough to wash it like that anyway, maybe a couple hundred street miles a year. Honestly, I don't even know why I wasted money on the 18's.

cj428mach

Established Member
I chopped the springs 1/2 coil, added the caster camber plates, and changed the oil. The 1/2 a coil dropped the car about 3/4". The cars still up there but I think I'm happy with it. I think it'll be a good combination of looks and ground clearance.

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
I chopped the springs 1/2 coil, added the caster camber plates, and changed the oil. The 1/2 a coil dropped the car about 3/4". The cars still up there but I think I'm happy with it. I think it'll be a good combination of looks and ground clearance.
Pics?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

cj428mach

Established Member
Pics?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

5u0col.jpg

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Took her to the shop getting ready to do a complete rear end rebuilt, swap back in the Ford racing 3:55s install a new True-Trac diff, also dropped the tranny for the 4th time and hopefully last time in a while! Iam having my RXT sent back to McLeod for a rebuilt.
Resized_20180127_152740.jpg
RXT clutch FRPP355gears (Medium).jpg

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
Did you go with the Hotchkis caster camber plates? If so how do you like them? Do you have a picture of them installed?

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
Took her to the shop getting ready to do a complete rear end rebuilt, swap back in the Ford racing 3:55s install a new True-Trac diff, also dropped the tranny for the 4th time and hopefully last time in a while! Iam having my RXT sent back to McLeod for a rebuilt.View attachment 1461761 View attachment 1461762
Looks good Will. I hope you get everything worked out.

02gt87

Established Member
Fiddled with the lethal pprv delete for about the 15th time. I regret doing this "mod" so much. Lines tearing and hoses popping off. I've been blessed the feed line hasnt let me down completely

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Looks good Will. I hope you get everything worked out.

Thanks Paul! i really wanted to try that Mantic clutch but just cant afford to at the moment, my buddy is helping me out so he talked me into doing the rear end as well.
McLeod is doing the rebuild for a lot cheaper, if this does not work out i will definitely switch.

cj428mach

Established Member
Did you go with the Hotchkis caster camber plates? If so how do you like them? Do you have a picture of them installed?
I ended up canceling my order and going BBK.

I ordered the Hotchkis from Jegs website with an estimated ship date of 1/29/18. When I got their confirmation from Jegs it said there was no estimated shipping date. I decided to call Hotchkis and find out if they were still making the plates and when I could expect them. The guy at Hotchkis found my order with Jegs and said they had all the parts in stock to assemble a kit and would get a kit assembled that week and shipped out. 2+ weeks went by and I got pissed that they had the stuff to assemble a kit but chose not to so I canceled the order.

I had a $100 gift card from Christmas to American Muscle so I chose the BBK setup. They're 3 bolt so no drilling, they look pretty, and they have bushings instead of bearings. I attached a crappy cell phone pic.

Attachments

• IMG_20180128_213709.jpg
    IMG_20180128_213709.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread