What did you do for your Terminator today?

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Nope, E85@ 21lbs. The numbers were lower than most, but it pulled like crazy and still trapped 128mph for my first time at the 1/4 with regular street tires.

Damn, that's pretty good. My car with a tune for 93 octane + 100 shot of nitrous trapped 121 MPH on street tires. Got to love these motors......

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
Wife asked me to pick up a stroller on the way home....
b43e5ee7be9b9d1d85c35ec9065cb008.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Caseindaplace

Established Member

keith89

Established Member
I'm in the process of redoing my entire cooling system. I have installed an aluminum radiator and electric water pump. To manage the water pump, have an autocoolguy pwm fan and water pump controller waiting to go in. I am deleting the coolant crossover and am returning water from front and rear driver's head, front passenger head, and heater core to a 4 port adapter which connects directly to the radiator. The thermostat has been deleted as the fan/water pump controller will maintain water temperature. The water pump controller flows slowly during cold start to allow the coolant to get up to temp faster. Then it throttles the water pump and fan to maintain temperature.
My battery has already been relocated to the rear seat, so I will have a coolant recovery tank mounted in the battery location. This means there will be no large coolant expansion tank blocking a critical exhaust path from the radiator to the hood vent. My intercooler tank is already in the trunk, so there will be a large vented open space between the radiator and the front of the engine.

I am also in the process of plumbing a remote oil cooler with thermostat and a canton canister filter.

cj428mach

Established Member
I finally got my rockers, scoops, spoiler and rear bumper back and reinstalled after being repainted because of yellowing.

Caster camber plates arrive today and I hope to chop and install the spare set of stock springs I have this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread