What did you do for your Terminator today?

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
Put a new radiator cover on
e18def57f8a88fce67bd299abcf77217.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Got my new Bogart Racing Wheels in last week.

Sized so they will fit the Cobra and the Mach.

16 x 10" with 6.5" backspace.

Called the Bogart RT Bolted design.

IMG_2602_zpsv57sbwjv.jpg

IMG_2614_zpspbao7ha1.jpg

IMG_2622_zpsvthbyw5m.jpg

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Did a little cruise at 9am this morning before it gets hot and humid. Now I need to detail it again. :(

choate

Established Member
Engine bay looks great! How are you liking you VMP blower? Did you do the EGR delete?

Thanks man. I have some problems with the car since install. I really haven't got to enjoy it much. Threw a code 10 miles after I got it back. Cleaned that up back at the tuner shop, drove fine for about an hour or so but now won't start like it's not getting fuel. Going back in the shop tomorrow. I did do EGR delete. Really looking forward to getting it back and being right so I can see what shes got. I did a couple little pulls here and there and it felt strong but I didn't push it too much yet.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Thanks man. I have some problems with the car since install. I really haven't got to enjoy it much. Threw a code 10 miles after I got it back. Cleaned that up back at the tuner shop, drove fine for about an hour or so but now won't start like it's not getting fuel. Going back in the shop tomorrow. I did do EGR delete. Really looking forward to getting it back and being right so I can see what shes got. I did a couple little pulls here and there and it felt strong but I didn't push it too much yet.

Did you go return style?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

choate

Established Member
Did you go return style?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not yet. Didn't have the funds for all this all at once. I had a BAP from when I thought I was just going to port the stock blower. Tuner said I could use that and probably be ok w/ 80lb injectors. It might have shot the pump but it threw a code for the module that's in the trunk so maybe I got lucky. If the pump is shot I'm gonna order dual GT supercar pumps. I should have done that to begin with on this part of the fuel upgrade to run the E85 later

blownfox

Established Member
Not yet. Didn't have the funds for all this all at once. I had a BAP from when I thought I was just going to port the stock blower. Tuner said I could use that and probably be ok w/ 80lb injectors. It might have shot the pump but it threw a code for the module that's in the trunk so maybe I got lucky. If the pump is shot I'm gonna order dual GT supercar pumps. I should have done that to begin with on this part of the fuel upgrade to run the E85 later

Sorry to hear about your troubles and hopefully its a easy fix. I debated on the injectors 60 or 80 but after talking to my tuner he advised to go with 60lb. Unfortunately you had already sold yours.

choate

Established Member
Sorry to hear about your troubles and hopefully its a easy fix. I debated on the injectors 60 or 80 but after talking to my tuner he advised to go with 60lb. Unfortunately you had already sold yours.
Thanks buddy. You using JustTune?

blownfox

Established Member
Thanks buddy. You using JustTune?

Since VMP originally tuned my car and I purchased the parts from them (Malcolm place the order for me) they would provide a re-tune at no additional cost.

My car ran very good with their tune. I already have a ZT2 datalogger and with Malcolm's lean protection module I should be able to safely log AFR's.

cj428mach

Established Member
Since VMP originally tuned my car and I purchased the parts from them (Malcolm place the order for me) they would provide a re-tune at no additional cost.

My car ran very good with their tune. I already have a ZT2 datalogger and with Malcolm's lean protection module I should be able to safely log AFR's.

Better start saving for the E85 capable fuel system. :)

95greenvert

Established Member
a6ced1588b927e382df838793e287ccc.jpg

I bought jimmysidecars Mystichrome coupe 2 weeks ago and went for a ride today. My 3yr old enjoyed his first ride in the cobra and it was his first ride in a mustang.
I installed a new air filter this afternoon and tomorrow I'm headed to get the paint detailed and ceramic coated with IGL Kenzo.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

wckdvnm

Established Member
Since my radiator cracked on the cobra I figured I'd try out my hand and getting a mark 8 fan in the stock housing. Got it to work and even used the stock motor! Pretty pleased with it; except for the multiple slices all over my hands due to the mark 8 blade being extremely sharp like a razor blade. I even got the blade for free from pick a part. The new blade moves the same amount of air on jumped low speed as the old blade on high and the high speed is about 1.5X the flow on high.
9bb13f82baf8fe5b77ca7adca9f8052d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread