What did you do for your Terminator today?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
It's been a steamy weekend up here. I generally don't drive mine if it's above 80℉ lol. But I couldn't resist a country cruise in 88 degrees. I forgot how cold the ac gets in this car! Highest engine temp was 188 with the ac running and charge temps highest was 133. But I never really drove it hard.

cj428mach

Established Member
It's been a steamy weekend up here. I generally don't drive mine if it's above 80℉ lol. But I couldn't resist a country cruise in 88 degrees. I forgot how cold the ac gets in this car! Highest engine temp was 188 with the ac running and charge temps highest was 133. But I never really drove it hard.

I figured it would be a lot cooler than that up north still.

I installed my TF diamond flat black hood vents today, they look great. I'm glad I went with these over LFP's.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I figured it would be a lot cooler than that up north still.

I installed my TF diamond flat black hood vents today, they look great. I'm glad I went with these over LFP's.
Yeah this weekend had been are biggest heat wave so far. The temps prior have been below average.

The tf vents are awesome, love the diamond ones!

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

I'm normally the same way as you. I get crap from people all the time lol. I tell them it's not as fun when it's that warm. I took mine out for a cruise this am before it hit the 80's. It has been the same way here below average till yesterday. Supposed to cool back down this week. Of course they are showing 90 a week from this Monday I hope that changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm normally the same way as you. I get crap from people all the time lol. I tell them it's not as fun when it's that warm. I took mine out for a cruise this am before it hit the 80's. It has been the same way here below average till yesterday. Supposed to cool back down this week. Of course they are showing 90 a week from this Monday I hope that changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahaha that's funny, but it's true. It's definitely not as fun in warmer weather.

BoostedSVT03

Established Member
Did a few small updates.

OEM Headlights and Smoked Tail Lights

2c8d565043bda0d7602a008bbc944dfa.png

a378c00adefaf290770b495b300d19d5.png

Rotor Pros Rotors and Hawk HPS Pads. Also added a much needed FTBR Toe Link

8091b106f80b4c27854d2d19da05fc4e.png

Last but not least added some painless wire loom to cover my PTFE feed and return lines.

cfe476404b7dc6b679f9e18e45ee3601.png

Last edited:

ITSTOCK

Established Member
Got a sweet deal on a Gen 2 TVS. About to order up the GT500 Throttle body set up. There goes my fuel system money. But this was a local deal and practically new. Couldn't pass it up. Keep your eyes peeled for a Whipple for sale thread :)
508A7CC0-1CFF-4926-A9AC-0838BB98BE17_zpsyc84f1w7.jpg

Nice!

bubblehead93

Established Member
Just finished installing a MM 6 pt drag roll bar with swing-out door bars, a complete Scott Rod Fabrication rear seat delete with package tray and quarter trim (in satin black), and a pair of Corbeau Clubman seats... ready to get back to racing... managed to shed the weight that I added by installing a roll bar... more or less ;)....

new front seats.jpg

rear seat delete view.jpg

Last edited:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Just finished installing a MM 6 pt drag roll bar with swing-out door bars, a complete Scott Rod Fabrication rear seat delete with package tray and quarter trim (in satin black), and a pair of Corbeau Clubman seats... ready to get back to racing... managed to shed the weight that I added by installing a roll bar... more or less ;)....
Would love to see some pics

01yellercobra

Established Member
Got a sweet deal on a Gen 2 TVS. About to order up the GT500 Throttle body set up. There goes my fuel system money. But this was a local deal and practically new. Couldn't pass it up. Keep your eyes peeled for a Whipple for sale thread :)
508A7CC0-1CFF-4926-A9AC-0838BB98BE17_zpsyc84f1w7.jpg

While I'm happy for you getting the TVS, I'm mad at you because your timing sucks.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member

View attachment 92094

View attachment 92095
that looks awesome!! How's the noise level? How do you like the fitment in the rear of the car with the panels?

Users who are viewing this thread