What did MMR do with my stock motor parts?

Poppacapp

Established Member
Not sure why you would post this.
Not sure why I'm gonna leave it.
Not sure of anything at this point.

WTF?
IDK?
Because 25 and part of entitlement generation?
Holy crap that just pissed some people off.
Wait, not sure why?
IDK?

:lol:

Eric@jpc

Established Member
We usually ask if you would like your old stuff back. or obviously you can request your old parts back.

Other wise they go in the dumpster

kingnut

Established Member
im sure they scrap them for money. no one wants stock internals. when they need to be replaced, it only makes sense to put higher quality parts back instead.

01bluesnake

Established Member
Why should they? Does a dealer or shop ask if you want your old oil and filter back when doing an oil change? No, because you would be hard to find someone that does. Who wants stock rods and pistons back, not many, except for the rare person or two as seeing how theres a thread about it. They are garbage which is why they won't just return them if you don't ask. Simple solution, speak up and ask questions next time.

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hi Guys, wow, strange post.....stock rods and pistons normally get given to a local steel/alloy recycle truck that visits our facility. If a customer requests them back this is never a problem as long as they pay for the return shipping. The state of California does not require us to return old parts unless specifically asked to do so. Likewise it is not our responsibility to ask a customer. Long story short, if you want your old parts let us know or take them out before you send the block in.

Thank you to all of the SVT members for the recent engine orders (including the OP), we appreciate it very much!

Modular Motorsports Racing

biltnsprayed5.0

Established Member
I didn't call MMR cause my last phone call with one of their employees was a complete waste of time. Sorry I didn't explain my thinking process that lead to me typing the question. Didn't feel like calling MMR and waisting an employee's time when I could just get on here. What's the point of svtp if I can't get on here and ask a question?

Users who are viewing this thread