What are you currently playing? (video games)

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Ok ill bite.

Switch: Pokemon, MarioKart 8 (I have been using this for our recent trips and all since portable and all)
PC: CSGO, WoW, Civ6 (havnt been playing too much on the PC lately)
Plus I need a new/better monitor or 2. The two I have from 2008? are NOT cutting it. Cant even push my gpu and i only have a 1070.

Xbox1X: Remastered Spyro & Crash Bandicoot
^ I am holding off on anything too immersive until Anthem comes out. That is what i am waiting for. Then Division 2.
Also pretty excited xbox will now be supporting keyboard/mice

Up for playing if people are on anything

I thought Crash Bandicoot and Spyro were PS exclusives?

Voltwings

Established Member
I really like the Total War series of games and spent a lot of time on those. The latest and greatest one I play is Rome Total War and love it. I haven't played the newer one that is based off of......the name escapes me now actually, but it's mythical (EDIT: I cheated and looked it up, Warhammer is the name of it). I will most likely get the newest one coming out in 2019 called 3 Kingdoms, though. I really like Men at War Assault Squad games too. I played the crap out of that one. I might get the expansion pack for it if the price is right. It's VERY detailed, great graphics and pretty intuitive. If you like that sort of game you should love this one.

I hadn't played a total war game since the first Medieval Total war, but I've played both warhammer 1 and 2. If you enjoy total war you need to get warhammer 1 and 2, the "fantasy" aspect of it gives every playable race such a unique and dynamic campaign and battle mechanic that it truly is like a different game based on whichever race you are playing. That and there is a TON of content, I'm normally not a fan of DLC, but you really do get your money's worth with these packages.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Yeah just got the downloaded Ardennes war horse. Now I'm starting to explore and had three yes 3 ambushes against me in a general area of about 20 miles from Valentine. Thanks O'Driscoe's one was how many riders can come out of the woodwork to chase me down and 2 involving a wagon being pulled out in front of me. The wagons wasn't tough with a side by side shotgun. But this rider thing was unbelievable they was coming from all angles plus one right in front to cut you off. I counted 8 around me and have no idea how many that might of been behind.
I've been ambushed twice, had 3 packs of wolves chase, and fought 2 bears. Pissed, the first time I killed a bear, I got ambushed and died, lost my bear pelt. Still haven't found the fence to sell them, but need to get on it.

Stopped one stranger who said his horse died, next thing I know I'm being pulled off mine, as two other riders look on and laugh. Don't know if they were part of it, but I started blasting everyone including the horses. No survivors, lol.

M240Bravo

Established Member
Switched over from xbox to PC and wish I did it years ago.

Pubg
dead by daylight
beamNG.drive
fallout new vages

and just got Forza4, but wishing I didn't. People are just killing the game saying its not finished yet.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Switched over from xbox to PC and wish I did it years ago.

Pubg
dead by daylight
beamNG.drive
fallout new vages

and just got Forza4, but wishing I didn't. People are just killing the game saying its not finished yet.

I dont know how people view Gran Turismo Sport but I think it is awesome. It doesn't have what most people like in Forza but they update it every month and add new cars, tracks, and events for free. The game is really an experiment in the FIA aspect of it, but I enjoy it for being just about the enjoyment of racing and driving different beautifully rendered vehicles.

SirShaun

Established Member
Eve Online, 2 weeks out on skills for a Golem.
Guild Wars 2 when I'm in the mood.
CS:GO sometimes
Overwatch
Forza 7 and FH4

Mostly been playing new titles recently though. BO4, RDR2, BFV, and Fallout 76.

Kind of disappointed in my BF V/Fallout 76 purchases. Gripes...
- Fallout 76 stash size limited to 400lbs currently, already at the limit, kind of kills wanting to play it and obtaining more loot. I could sale some shit and be alright for a bit longer, but that's not the point.
- Battlefield V, some bugs and assignments aren't completing. Some camo grinds can't be completed, Gwehr specifically for me. Some of the game is still in development and releasing at a later date, like the battle royale mode.

They are enjoyable, but the games are unfinished, lets face it. To many publishers are releasing junk these days, because they know consumers will buy it. If you want a laugh about Fallout 76, watch below. It's not as bad as they portray it, but it has some truth to it. First version got removed for copyright claim, not sure how long this video will be up.

Definite buys would be BO4, and RDR2. Those games are polished enough to be considered launched. Your beta testing Fallout 76, and BF V if you buy in.
BF V is supposed to get a nice patch December 4th, I think I read, which is supposed to address a lot of the issues.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Believe BFV already received a patch to address some of the issues. I played the BFV beta and I was not happy with what they had done and differences they made. Once I bought and played the launch version I was pleasantly surprised. I get your gripes and they are valid but I guess I look passed them more because I really only play with friends and for kills and wins. That has always been what I have enjoyed most so if they can get that right then I am happy.

Sleezy T

Established Member
Bf5, Overwatch, black ops 4 and used to be hardcore on Starcraft.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I hadn't played a total war game since the first Medieval Total war, but I've played both warhammer 1 and 2. If you enjoy total war you need to get warhammer 1 and 2, the "fantasy" aspect of it gives every playable race such a unique and dynamic campaign and battle mechanic that it truly is like a different game based on whichever race you are playing. That and there is a TON of content, I'm normally not a fan of DLC, but you really do get your money's worth with these packages.

I came extremely close to getting Warhammer 2 a few months back but decided against it. I was thinking about diving in with the first one but it was the same price as the second version so figured it would be a better buy since it looked like it was more polished. I watched some in game action and seemed like it was pretty unique and fun. Maybe they will discount heavily for Black Friday and I could buy it for future play.

I usually don't put money into DLC either but I did try out 2 options with DLC with Rome 2 Total War. I got both things on sale and was happy with what I got in return. I played Medieval 2 Total War and loved it but I was hooked in with the first Rome TW so I had to get the second one. Great games.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Destiny 2 on the X1 (if anyone also has it and wants to do a raid or the nightfall). Friday the 13th. RDR2.

SirShaun

Established Member
How is it?

And @ SirShaun, what's Fallout 76 1-10?

I'm going to be generous and give it a 7. I've enjoyed playing it thus far. Plenty to explore, shoot, and loot. It has potential, I hope Bethesda doesn't bail on it, due to poor sales and initial reception.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
modern warfare remastered.

Pretty much all I play as well when I just want to log on, plink some bitches for a few matches then do something else. Though once this semester is over, picking up Spyro Reignited to relive my childhood over winter break.

Users who are viewing this thread