What are you currently playing? (video games)

Kiohtee

Established Member
Since I know we have a gaming community here, what are y'all currently playing and looking forward to?

When I have time; Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered (Xbox One), Grand Theft Auto V (LSPDFR)(PC), Hitman 2 (PC) and American Truck Simulator (PC).

Not really looking forward to anything in particular, but honestly, I'm unaware of upcoming titles. Lol

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Mario and rabbids: kingdom battle
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Am waiting for Smash Bros Ultimate.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I play world of warcraft ... and that is about it ... Looking forward to an updated "leather godess of phobos"

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Just finished Ac Odyssey and waiting for more dlc. Will be picking up read ded next

helloWorld

Established Member
Been playing nothing but CS:GO and Brutal Doom.

I think I will get BF:V purely because I am looking for another type of multiplayer FPS to get my fix. Even though I have a 1080 Ti, I am considering lowering every graphical option to the bare minimum just so I can have a frame rate advantage over the other players.

I am also seriously considering downgrading my visual quality and getting a 240 Hz 1080P TN panel just so I can get my fix of more high refresh rate shooting. I already have a 165 Hz 1440P IPS panel.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
After I get paid. Im gonna get Street Fighter 5. Im an old fan of the series and watch tournaments of it on YouTube

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Battlefield V. Thought I was going to hate it but it is actually good. Way harder than prrvious Battlefields I think. I have been playing since BF3 came out so I have a lot of time in it but I feel like all I do is die almost immediately every spawn. I suspect because it is the new FPS ob the market that there are a lot of really really good players on it right now that are just owning me lol.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
CSGO is my main game to play. Have almost 3500 hours of play time.

Also got Rising Storm 2: Vietnam on sale the other day. Going to start to pour some time into it. Really wanted to buy Killing Floor 2 but Rising Storm was cheaper($9!) so i grabbed it instead.

The next title im waiting on is the new World War 3 game that just went into Early Access on Steam. Its a Battlefield competitor and looks to be stupendous. I want Battlefield V but after the whole fiasco i think im going to sit this one out. Battlefield 1 was terrible and a total waste of money(I have 56 hours total compared to almost 1000 on BF4).

Users who are viewing this thread