What are you currently playing? (video games)

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Any suggestions for a PC console? I basically want it just to play the GTA's with all type of mods. My problem is I know nothing about PC gaming, any suggestions?

Check out Linus Tech Tips on YouTube. Between his channel and asking questions on Tom's Hardware forums, I went from knowing nothing about getting parts for a computer and assembling one to putting together a really nice rig myself.

Last game I played was FH4 but I haven't touched it in a while. The horizon games always piss me off so much, they're so aimed at zoomers.

I'd like to pick up Fo76 (why is this not on steam?) and Hitman 2 soon. If/when RDR2 ever hits PC I will buy that as well.

I first started playing Wolfenstein ET in about 2005, sometime last year when I still worked in IT I assembled an off domain desktop and hid it in our lab so a coworker and I could play W ET on our lunch break.

W ET, Starcraft and Halo/Halo CE was my life in 2005-2007

I was really into the regular Forza/Gran Turismo games for a long, long time but one day I just got tired of them and stopped playing. I had the wheel/pedals setup too. It's been about 7 years since I've played this racing games. The marketing monster got me when I saw a post on here about Forza Horizon 4 with all the in game pics. I looked a bit deeper at in game footage and figured I would give it a try. I never played any of the previous ones. I played a little Halo but not a lot.

I hear good things about Fallout 76. I've not played any of those however. Every time I venture off to a new FPS I always seem to find myself wanting to play ET.

strict9

Established Member
Path of Exile
Everquest (Progression server for original expack only)
DragonQuest 11
Diablo II & III

Hoping they bring Lost Ark to the english market soon.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
My Patrol Tech wireless XBox controller and my XBox wireless adapter came in today! I'm stoked.
I think I'm going to download GTA 5 on Thanksgiving Day. My buddy at work and I are going to crew up and do some damage in that game. lol (I just have to get used to the controller first. It's been like 15 years since I've played a video game.)
I'll be playing on the PC.

Zemedici

Established Member
My Patrol Tech wireless XBox controller and my XBox wireless adapter came in today! I'm stoked.
I think I'm going to download GTA 5 on Thanksgiving Day. My buddy at work and I are going to crew up and do some damage in that game. lol (I just have to get used to the controller first. It's been like 15 years since I've played a video game.)
I'll be playing on the PC.

oh shit!

@CompOrange04GT down for some PC GTA Action?

Bet Tony's an undercover animal :D

blk02edge

Established Member
My gf plays red dead 2 while I scroll this site or play X-plane 10 on my phone. I really want X-plane 11 on PC with VR but cant justify the cost

Zemedici

Established Member
My gf plays red dead 2 while I scroll this site or play X-plane 10 on my phone. I really want X-plane 11 on PC with VR but cant justify the cost

Dude I’ve been wanting red dead 2 so bad but my girls hating on it hardcore, so just haven’t gotten it yet. I enjoy her watching and playing with me so not really interested if she won’t play

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Dude I’ve been wanting red dead 2 so bad but my girls hating on it hardcore, so just haven’t gotten it yet. I enjoy her watching and playing with me so not really interested if she won’t play
From what I've seen on Youtube,....it's pretty nasty.
That's on my "want" list. lol

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
I'm a few hours in and it's pretty damn entertaining. Gotta watch those animals, they can be assholes.

Yeah just got the downloaded Ardennes war horse. Now I'm starting to explore and had three yes 3 ambushes against me in a general area of about 20 miles from Valentine. Thanks O'Driscoe's one was how many riders can come out of the woodwork to chase me down and 2 involving a wagon being pulled out in front of me. The wagons wasn't tough with a side by side shotgun. But this rider thing was unbelievable they was coming from all angles plus one right in front to cut you off. I counted 8 around me and have no idea how many that might of been behind.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Ok ill bite.

Switch: Pokemon, MarioKart 8 (I have been using this for our recent trips and all since portable and all)
PC: CSGO, WoW, Civ6 (havnt been playing too much on the PC lately)
Plus I need a new/better monitor or 2. The two I have from 2008? are NOT cutting it. Cant even push my gpu and i only have a 1070.

Xbox1X: Remastered Spyro & Crash Bandicoot
^ I am holding off on anything too immersive until Anthem comes out. That is what i am waiting for. Then Division 2.
Also pretty excited xbox will now be supporting keyboard/mice

Up for playing if people are on anything

Users who are viewing this thread