What are y'all paying for a haircut these days?

VegasMichael

Established Member
I go to a Great Clips place nearby and when I first went there two years ago it was $16. It later was raised to $18 and when I went last week it was up to $21.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I haven't paid for a haircut in over 20 years.
maxresdefault.jpg

Handlebar Moustache

Established Member
Used to go to a chain haircut place and pay around 15 bucks. They had a couple of peter puffers in this particular location that somehow I would always get assigned to. They would stand there and talk about stuff I didn’t want to hear, so I pay 25 to go to a local salon with a woman that has a vagina now.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I go to a Great Clips place nearby and when I first went there two years ago it was $16. It later was raised to $18 and when I went last week it was up to $21.
They usually send out a bunch of coupons if they have your info which helps bring it back to what the prices were...like last year? Everything's stupid expensive now

BlueSnake01

Established Member
$30 for a haircut and bear trim, +$20 tip...every 2-3 weeks.

Started using this barber about 6 years ago.
$40 with my barber for same

New customers tho pay almost $60. Inflation is a bitch and people take advantage of it. I remember I used to pay $10 with much more hair lol

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Nothing anymore. Got sick of paying for it and saw how to do fades in the Marines so I've been able to cut my own hair the past couple years and do pretty well with it. Used to cost me about $30 for the guy at Great Clips that cut it that was good.

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Nothing for the past 4yrs. Got tired of unreliable cuts by constantly changing personnel. I do it myself and my wife helps trim the neckline.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
$30 plus tip for trim & beard as well…used to be $20. In high school a cut was $7 for me at the local salon and $5 at the barber. My how times have changed.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Guy I go to is $45 for a cut, beard trim, straight razor etc.

Was thinking that was starting to get kinda high but even great clips would be 35-40 around here. He does a good job and I’m out in like 25 minutes

And ya women spend 200-300 but that’s like every couple months. Mine is $50-60 every 3 weeks so probably about the same

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My hairdresser (been with her for 15+ years now) charges $29 for a haircut and I give her a $5.00 tip. Once a month.

VegasMichael

Established Member
When I first moved to Vegas I went to a barber college for a cut. It was two dollars a cut. I'm one of those people who likes to give newbies a chance so I went a few times. There was always an instructor right there with the newbie giving the newbie tips and pointers and I always got a pretty good cut.

Users who are viewing this thread