What’s This?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I saw this at a light on the way to lunch.
BB50B90C-6008-484C-BABA-2413DC618374.jpeg

MG0h3

Established Member
It’s legit. Saw one here too. Kinda looked silly with all the crap on it in my opinion. Had the two spares in the back just like that one.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
First I've seen/heard of that one. But yeah, it's for real. The 2021 model makes 525hp and starts at $124,820. The two tires mounted in the truck bed is standard.

Shelby-22Raptor-Tile1-full.jpg

Shelby-22Raptor-tryptic-interior.jpg

Shelby-22Raptor-Tile3-full.jpg

Shelby-22Raptor-data.jpg

Shelby-22Raptor-tryptic2-3.jpg

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Saw a Shelby Raptor over the summer on the highway. I don't recall those tires or all the stickers on the tailgate though.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
A fool and their money parted

I believe that’s what there’s a video of guys doing a review and after some trail running that shit in the bed was coming completely apart

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I had no idea that thing cost that much. It wasn't really clean, and the douche delayed his take off at every light because he was on his phone. That little old Ranger smoked his ass off the two lights I was behind them.

MG0h3

Established Member
It’s a bit too Fast and Furious for my taste for sure. Especially because it’s so Baja racer looking and 99% of those will never see a dirt road.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
I posted a pic of a black one I saw on the interstate. The truck merged onto the highway and took off. Speed was impressive.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Legit, not a fan of the Shelby Raptor. Alot of people do the tires in the bed for those who actually use their Raptor's for their intended purpose. Some guy just stated he was about to buy the Raptor R for 140K. Idiots and their money.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Shelby Baja Raptor. I drove one a couple years back. $117k on the sticker. $8+k in Fox struts/shocks alone. I was waiting for the dealer to finish the paperwork on the 2014 F150 Tremor I was there to buy. Tossed me the keys to that monstrosity. No thank you. Interior was nice, but I wouldn't want to have to daily it.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Ive seen a few around here. Never seen one with spares in the bed. I did see a gen 1 raptor today with spares in the bed and wider fenders

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Ive seen a few around here. Never seen one with spares in the bed. I did see a gen 1 raptor today with spares in the bed and wider fenders

Yeah it’s somewhat normal to see but usually only when they are headed out to actually do Raptor things. Some just leave them mounted depending on how often they head out for fun.

Users who are viewing this thread