Went from a 800hp supercharged c6z to a 18’ GT

BoostedVette

Established Member
Just having some fun with a friend of mine. Like the title says I went from a a c6z to a stock mustang gt but I am loving it so far. This is my 5th mustang so I’m no stranger to the cars lol feel free to follow the build
@cnardi91
I have to change my YouTube name lol

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Good for you man! That's awesome. Congrats.
What made you sell the C6 for the Mustang? And,........how wild is the Mustang going to be?!?!? lol :D

BoostedVette

Established Member
It sure did lol not mad at it all. There were other underlying circumstances on why i sold the vette. But everything worked out and I’m back in another car and have been eyeing this platform for a while now. Really impressed with this auto. mill be posting a video of all the damage to the stock ls7 soon it was so bad lol

^^^^^I think his Vette developed a see through window in the engine block.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Just don’t get greedy with the coyote. I did and mine let go around the 950whp mark.

I’m in the middle of a motor build now.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

BoostedVette

Established Member
Just don’t get greedy with the coyote. I did and mine let go around the 950whp mark.

my end goal is around 800 wheel. And just leave it alone. Not worried about being the fastest just want something fun. And a 9second slip and I’ll be happy

I’m in the middle of a motor build now.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Cool! Congratulations on the jump. Sounds like you're going to more than happy with your (modded) GT. Keep us posted.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
idnlove a turbo set as I’ve never had one but I’ll more then likely go woth a ProCharger set up or the gen 5 3.0L whipple but we will see. Lol but for now basic bolt one and e85 are on the list
Nice. Gonna be a bad bitch.
The bolt ons and E85 alone will make the car a big time night and day difference.

Recon

Established Member
idnlove a turbo set as I’ve never had one but I’ll more then likely go woth a ProCharger set up or the gen 5 3.0L whipple but we will see. Lol but for now basic bolt one and e85 are on the list

It seems there’s not really a bad direction when it comes to the Gen 3. I think it’s friggin nuts that the engine makes 500rwhp on E85 and longtubes.

Pick your poison.

Users who are viewing this thread