Well the 2015 Mustang is here!!

RUQWKNF

KEEPER OF MANY SECRETS
Established Member
I really like it. Great looking lines and just the right amount of wide stance in the back. I'd definitely opt for a GT500 style rear spoiler upgrade though. I do know that I would not trade my "11 for it, but an auto 5.0 in the new Guard Grey color would look sweet sitting next to it.

I'm going to go ahead and make an early hp prediction. With what has been published about the upgrades to motor, with regards to intake flow, my guess is 420 rwhp and 415 rwtq stock, out of the 6spd manual cars once they start hitting the dynos.

A lot of people are saying they are going to wait for the bugs to be worked out and seriously look at the 2016's. I think Ford is going to sell everyone they make. They definitely have something up their sleeves with the secret new motors. And GM better bring their A game with the Z-28 and the Camaro revamp to follow.

The future looks very bright for Ford and the Pony car wars.
:rockon:

01bluesnake

Established Member
I'll be in the classifieds waiting for the part outs to begin:)

Lol hell yes!

lol. I should be posting stuff once i get info back from one of my dealer sources on pricing, ordering and so on. Only if i can get it by mid year next year i will part, otherwise no.

I like it, and can already picture the car lowered with different wheels. Hopefully they kept backspacing the same so my track set will fit, would look delicious. I'm looking to order the Orange :rockon:

On the IRS, no worries. I'm actually a dealer and installer for Full Tilt Boogie Racing, well known in the 03/04 world. Once i get info sorted out for the car delivery time frames, i will touch base and possibly get the car right over to them for R&D as soon as it comes in. The quicker they can get the ball rolling, the faster they can produce parts. Still have yet to talk to Bruce on this, but i have no doubt he would love to tear into the new IRS.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
I'm gonna order a black gt auto track pack, when they open the application! Will be keeping my 12 as well, and depending on how compatible it is, I will move mods over to it!

nonliberal

Established Member
Seems odd that this is 2013 and my 13' seems like an old car. Hell now even the 2014 is outdated and it's not even 2014 yet. Kind of BS actually.

bam2012@TBR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I will keep my old 12. The like the front, not to sure abut the rear, and too many buttons and stuff going on inside. hp should be higher for release i'm sure.

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
I predict a mass sell off, everyone trying to keep up with the Joneses.....I guess it's the American way.

The 2015's are nice but I'm perfectly fine with what I have and in 2-3 years it will be just my drag car. Once that happens I'll see about getting another weekend cruiser, most likely something a little more high end.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
as much as i want an auto today i dont think i could possibly get an auto s550. that shifter looks SO delicious.

04svtsnke

Established Member
Waiting for the '16 svt model. Hopefully the rumored power plant will be in it. I'm hoping they put larger tires than 285's. I really like it though. I'm hoping the svt model is a bit different in the rear/side skirt area with different pieces. We will see soon enough.

LostPony

Established Member
My wife and I talked about it tonight, and we are getting her one. I'm pushing her toward a '15 ecoboost 4 with the auto trans and track pack. She likes the DIB and really likes the look. I think it will make a great car for her, and that leaves me to get a Mach 1 (if they do it) farther down the line.

OMG_5.0

Established Member
I'm a fan the more I look at it

2F6E4FE6-1D99-4F24-8CC6-F47264847DD5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

specizripn

Established Member
Beast, they haven't released the official power figures yet they just said expect above 420 but they wont release the exact number till closer to production, I'm sure it will be closer to the 450 range with bigger valves, lighter rods, higher lift cams, improved heads, and improved manifold. They would have to try to get the same power with all of those improvements. And those complaining about the IRS could always swap in a Ford 9 inch :poke:

Fordfourlife

Established Member
A few accessories help pull it together. Cant wait to see the SVT car in 6 months.
2015%20mustang%20rendering_1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread