Well the 2015 Mustang is here!!

twistid

Established Member
Now includes getrag.... Ugh, wish they did it earlier! I'll probably trade in my '14 before it gets to many miles on it. But I'll wait to see what first year production issues arise. In kind of excited about that ecoboost :)

Last edited:

Nuar

Established Member
I like it. Still not quite sure if i would give mine up for it, but i do like the new one.

scott_0

Established Member
I didnt like what I was seeing before, I like this and I could drive one on a daily basis.

"Now includes getrag.... Ugh, wish they did it earlier!" you realize the mt82 is a getrag right?

Last edited:

twistid

Established Member
I didnt like what I was seeing before, I like this and I could drive one on a daily basis.

"Now includes getrag.... Ugh, wish they did it earlier!" you realize the mt82 is a getrag right?

No I did not! I assumed being a getrag it would have been manufactured in Germany vs China... Learn some thing new every day.

jkudai13

Established Member
In my opinion it looks okay... I just pretty much have to get used to it and let it grow on me. I just don't like the front fascia. Looks like Mustang had an affair with either an Evo or a Fusion. I'm not feeling the interior. The radio area looks like a cámaro set up.

kingnut

Established Member
My 14GT premium with track pack and recaros retailed for $39,600. Im gonna guess the same setup on a 15 is going to be 41,500 or 42k. That along with 1st year issues is the reason I decided to order my 14 this spring. Also no grabber blue for the 15.

stangn

Established Member
They really screwed the drag racing Community with the front and rear Suspension. Hope the aftermarket gets it figured out quick!

MKMotorsport

Established Member
But I'll wait to see what first year production issues arise.

Probably lots of busted half shafts, hub bearings, and diff. problems at a minimum. I wouldn't be too excited about jumping on that bandwagon right away...

jakhammer

Established Member
I'm glad i bought my 12 3 weeks ago. The view from behind that car is awful. The rest is ok. And wtf, where is the direct injection?

Doug1227

Established Member
Boss rods... that's slightly encouraging.... although the pistons might still be suspect...

jkudai13

Established Member
I don't understand how the v6 lost power lol I'm glad they kept the coyote and stuff... And they did adjustments with forged crank and stuff, but it only picks up 6 torque.

kevin2970

NSFW302
Established Member
2011-2014 is still my favorite hands down in terms of styling. The 2015 just feels really messy to me. Front is okay, rear looks meh. I suppose it would look a lot more balanced if it had a spoiler like the 2013/14 GT500.

I don't understand how the v6 lost power lol I'm glad they kept the coyote and stuff... And they did adjustments with forged crank and stuff, but it only picks up 6 torque.

With all the new engine components, I was expecting higher figures as well...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread