Weekend Plans?

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
My weekend has started off very shitty. My aunt passed away today at only 59, she’s had health problem all her life but got very sick the past 4 months and couldn’t hang on any longer. Saw her this morning and held her hand. She couldn’t move, talk, or open her eyes, very sad. I feel good that I got to see her before she passed but, her condition was very poor and heartbreaking. I hope she was at peace.

Not sure what I’ll be doing the rest of the weekend.

Alot of that going around...I buried my Father yesterday and I plan on just chillin and watching football and drinking beer all weekend. My dad officiated football for 35 years at the high school and NCAA div II level

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Alot of that going around...I buried my Father yesterday and I plan on just chillin and watching football and drinking beer all weekend. My dad officiated football for 35 years at the high school and NCAA div II level

Sorry to hear... Losing a parent is probably almost the hardest thing a human can go through. Take care of yourself.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
My weekend has started off very shitty. My aunt passed away today at only 59, she’s had health problem all her life but got very sick the past 4 months and couldn’t hang on any longer. Saw her this morning and held her hand. She couldn’t move, talk, or open her eyes, very sad. I feel good that I got to see her before she passed but, her condition was very poor and heartbreaking. I hope she was at peace.

I'm sorry.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

Sorry to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
It’s colder than a witches tit outside 22 with a windchill of 10. So that calls for time inside, beer later and watch Notre Dame football hope they win. Tomorrow I’ll probably wash the truck since it will get above freezing and rake some leaves with beer after of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Tks boys

Yes it's cold, 28 and wind gusting over 25mph...snow off and on. We got a fee inches yesterday then some rain which froze my truck shut lol

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member

Sorry to hear the sad news fellas. Prayers to you and your families. Hang in there.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I thought I had quoted yer post also in my previous post but I see I missed. Regardless, I'm sorry.

blackfang

Established Member
Wife and I went to our mall last night for the annual "its early as **** to do this" arrival of Santa Claus parade, and lighting of the mall Christmas tree. Place is always packed and of course there was a technical difficulty as not all of the tree lit...ha ha ha
45796461_10213430313855789_1156868283199127552_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-2.jpg

The tree is behind my wife
45743065_10213430314895815_8940195501475627008_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-2.jpg

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Thanks everyone, really means a lot to me.

I’m very sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine how hard that must be.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Thanks everyone, really means a lot to me.

I’m very sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine how hard that must be.

Been a shit week for sure. I'll share a story quick

Several years I called my dad seeking knowledge and guidance when my dog was dying...he goes "Son, you don't need my advice, you know what you have to do I know you will follow through with it just like i taught you"

I thought about those words a lot these last few days and it really helped me lead my family through all of this. I sorta feel like I did some things a Son shouldn't have to do but I did them because I felt he have done the same thing...I didn't want help even though I needed it...just like my old man lol

The director asked my mother who she wanted as pallbearers and my cousins (my dad's twin brothers two boys) volunteered and I said only if I'm the first on the right and if your last name isn't same as mine you need not apply...so it worked out that the last of the Worden boys would carry my Dad to his final resting place

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Took mine out today too for the first time in 2 weeks.
Ran to get some beef jerkey for my weekly Live PD--piss off the wife--marathon.
She's up to 2800 miles.
You break 2000 miles yet Tony? lol.
LMFAO
That's awesome bro. Enjoy it while you can, right? I'm just about nearing 3,400 miles. Almost time for a new machine. LOL :D

So sorry for your loss.
My thoughts and prayers with you and your family.

JimCSHO

Established Member
Spending the weekend at home in North Carolina - came down from Michigan (where I have been working) on Thursday so I could be here through Veteran's Day holiday on Monday with my wife.

Went to Jolo Winery for a party, stopped by the house to drop some things off, and getting ready to head out to the Piedmont Triad University of Michigan Alumni Club get together to watch Michigan play Rutgers (we are only a 38 point favorite on this one)

Users who are viewing this thread