Weekend Plans?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Supposed to be a crappy day on Saturday. Windy and rainy.
Sunday may be a better day,....hopefully.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Supposed to be a crappy day on Saturday. Windy and rainy.
Sunday may be a better day,....hopefully.
Nor'Eastah?

Rain's supposed to staht heeyah Saturday evening and continue through Sunday. Saturday morning I'm gonna do some more promo work with my car club for our National MCA show we're hosting next Summah. We'll be doing some video shoots this time to go with the still shots we've done previously.

After that I'll be helping a buddy from work who's building a new house. Sunday I'll relax and watch it rain.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Nor'Eastah?
Rain's supposed to staht heeyah Saturday evening and continue through Sunday. Saturday morning I'm gonna do some more promo work with my car club for our National MCA show we're hosting next Summah. We'll be doing some video shoots this time to go with the still shots we've done previously.
After that I'll be helping a buddy from work who's building a new house. Sunday I'll relax and watch it rain.
Yes sir,........Nor'Eastah coming through on Saturday.

Sounds like a busy Saturday for you. Should be fun though with the promo stuff.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Yes sir,........Nor'Eastah coming through on Saturday.

Sounds like a busy Saturday for you. Should be fun though with the promo stuff.
I was readin' that yer gettin' the leftovah's from hurricane Willa. They's sayin' yous could get a couple of inches saturday morning with wind gusts in the 50 mph range.

This will be our final video shoot. I think somebody's workin' on puttin' together all the promo stuff. I'm just volunteering my car as a model cuz, well, you know...SY.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Three day weekend beginning today as it is Nevada Day. Nevada does not observe Columbus Day; rather, we celebrate Nevada's admittance to the Union in October of 1864. Anyway, I'm going to lounge around today and work in the yard tomorrow.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
Dropping by the machine shop to pick up the block and rotating assembly for the '13, then going to take the '16 out to Houston Raceway tonight to dial in the e85 tune. Other than that, I'll head over to a customer's house on Sunday to take a look at his '06 turbo 3v that sounds like it just needs the ECU replaced. Apparently, another performance shop sat on it for 6 months until they told him they couldn't help him.

ZEN357

Established Member
It's gotten cold up north hear in the Mountains of WV. I am so not ready for the winter. It's seemed like we went straight from Summer to Winter, no fall season at all!!!! UGH!!!!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I was readin' that yer gettin' the leftovah's from hurricane Willa. They's sayin' yous could get a couple of inches saturday morning with wind gusts in the 50 mph range.
This will be our final video shoot. I think somebody's workin' on puttin' together all the promo stuff. I'm just volunteering my car as a model cuz, well, you know...SY.
Yeah,....it's gonna be starming for sure! Always seems like rain on the weekends!
Uuuuggghhhhhhhh,..........lol

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
You boys are missing out!!

Where you at Josh? @Zemedici

5-F398-C40-6136-4-BCF-A164-AB103-E3-E27-E1.jpg

4-FCBC1-C5-F7-BA-4909-93-F0-5-D353083900-E.jpg

668-FC8-D3-1-AEA-4-AE3-A0-CA-45224-E89-D52-B.jpg
screencapture

8147-A3-F2-0-EE2-4-C4-F-B5-ED-6-FFB63-B84839.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Coiled03

Established Member
Three day weekend beginning today as it is Nevada Day. Nevada does not observe Columbus Day; rather, we celebrate Nevada's admittance to the Union in October of 1864. Anyway, I'm going to lounge around today and work in the yard tomorrow.

God damn I wish there were mid-career engineering jobs in Vegas.

Anyhow, nothing much here this weekend. Taking my daughter to a Halloween-ish thing Saturday night being put on by the local middle school.

Recon

Established Member
I’ll probably be on battlefront 2 in the morning and going to a mustang club meeting tomorrow night. Then Sunday I’m winterizing the cars and bike for storage. After that the dogs and I are going hunting as it’s supposed to be in the 70’s on Sunday.

Pick your poison.

Users who are viewing this thread