Weekend Plans?

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Finally have time to work on the car. Engine and front diff mounted in suspension cradle.
13943.jpeg

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Originally I planed on getting up a bit later but the next door people had Stanley Steamer in their driveway at 730am. Between the van running and the pump or whatever, you couldn't hear yourself think. All I can say is that payback is a bitch. A snowblower without the muffler ten feet from their window. Game on.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Looks like a really nice place. Are you building that for yourself?
No, that's one of my buddies at work. I'll try to remember to post progress pics here. He and his brother actually bought the land and developed it. Put in the road and platted 3 lots. He is building on one, his brother on another and then they're selling the 3rd lot to pay for the development part.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I'm getting my weekend work done now since it's supposed to rain for 4 days starting Thursday. Trimmed all of the trees after work today...doubled the size of the brush pile.

I'll cut the grass/mulch leaves tomorrow for the last time this year.

This weekend I'll put fresh batteries in the game camera's, check the SD cards, clean the house and debate whether or not to put the Terminator away for the Wintah.
3e5d0c401c475eb027c1483a3a6bcaac.jpg

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread