Weekend Plans?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
This is what happens when you drop a famn expensive fishing rod and go overboard after it...got my finger caught in a cleat...I don't think it's broken but its sore and I'll have a nice scar lol...damn rod cost almost as much as a nice rifle. St Croix Legend Extreme and shimano chronarch ci4+
View attachment 1578653
Damn bro!!! That looks nasty!
How many stitches?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Just finished cutting my front yard.
I should lower the blade some as I just cut it on Thursday after work and it grew a lot since then. :confused:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Damn bro!!! That looks nasty!
How many stitches?
There is nothing to suture...the flap of skin was laying on the deck

I just got home and I preparing to clean it out...alcohol, sterile brush, betadine and about three shots of crown...then I'm gonna dermabond it and dress it....gonna be weird workin left handed lol

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
This is what happens when you drop a famn expensive fishing rod and go overboard after it...got my finger caught in a cleat...I don't think it's broken but its sore and I'll have a nice scar lol...damn rod cost almost as much as a nice rifle. St Croix Legend Extreme and shimano chronarch ci4+

View attachment 1578653
Looks like you got lucky.

The gal that cuts my hair degloved her ring finger last year when her wedding ring caught on the cleat of their boat as she was jumping in for a swim.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member

View attachment 1578653

Did you get that on the at the reservoir? I remember as a kid, before the damn was built. The flooded a bunch of houses. That water is haunted? LoL

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
You've had a fair amount of rain lately Brofessor? Not much rain here lately so I could actually go maybe 8 or 9 days between cuts if I didn't enjoy it so much.
It rained here a couple days last week Brochacho.
Looks like we "might" get some rain here tomorrow and it will definitely rain on Tuesday. Killer weather this weekend though. Friday, Saturday and today,....gorgeous.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
It rained here a couple days last week Brochacho.
Looks like we "might" get some rain here tomorrow and it will definitely rain on Tuesday. Killer weather this weekend though. Friday, Saturday and today,....gorgeous.
Nice! It just finished raining here. We've got a chance of rain Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday this week. Gonna be high 60's/low 70's all week.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Looks like you got lucky.

The gal that cuts my hair degloved her ring finger last year when her wedding ring caught on the cleat of their boat as she was jumping in for a swim.
Honestly yes I did get lucky on both accords...back of my cousins boat looks look a murder scene and i ruined a good shirt trying to stop the bleeding lol

All fixed up now, but damn sore...never knew how much I used my index finger lol

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Ouch, but that is not a cheap fishing combo by any means

Not even a little bit...but man is it one sweet combination lol

I won't post the price but if ya wanna look it up you will understand why I went off the stern after that combo

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

My wife had me start on getting the baby’s room ready, she’ll be here in 4 months. Got done with an accent wood wall. Also, worked on putting my Harley back together, got a bunch of engine parts powder coated. Putting everything back with polished ARP 12 point bolts.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

My wife had me start on getting the baby’s room ready, she’ll be here in 4 months. Got done with an accent wood wall. Also, worked on putting my Harley back together, got a bunch of engine parts powder coated. Putting everything back with polished ARP 12 point bolts.
You putting the bike back together so you can sale it?

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
You putting the bike back together so you can sale it?

Nope. It’s only been apart for a few weeks while getting the stuff powder coated and doing the 5k mile service.

Taken apart.
5EAD6C46-2F09-4BD0-85BB-390A9C25CF92.jpeg
7A32DDBD-D9AB-4300-8FD5-0A5533BF5CD0.jpeg

Ready for powder coating.
E43841B4-55C4-4FD8-86A4-A83E61F78FBC.jpeg

Fresh gloss black powder coat.
3B59725A-6AE1-41FA-9E9A-721466FD5759.jpeg

Starting to come together.
65F9EBCA-A4D9-4B6C-A7C5-9BA37B323706.jpeg

Polished ARP 12 point grade 8 stainless bolts.
21E45777-2B4D-4239-8A78-A26B73C9D0C8.jpeg

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Nope. It’s only been apart for a few weeks while getting the stuff powder coated and doing the 5k mile service.

Taken apart.
View attachment 1578894 View attachment 1578895
Ready for powder coating.
View attachment 1578896
Fresh gloss black powder coat.
View attachment 1578897
Starting to come together.
View attachment 1578898
Polished ARP 12 point grade 8 stainless bolts.
View attachment 1578899
Yeah buddy! That looks fantastic!

I was just messin' with ya cuz the new kid comin'...

Users who are viewing this thread