Absolutely Mike. Absolutely!
Only 20 more years for me.
20?

HorribleHarmlessAngwantibo-size_restricted.gif

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
40 years. Pfft. Have 6 months to 9 years depending on medical issues. Guess I will shuffle off to bed now.

Hang in there peeps. You blink and you will be old. Enjoy your youth.

CV355

_
Established Member
All this retirement talk...

On my Monday commute, I hope some oblivious idiot barrels into me so I can call one of those ambulance chasers and retire early. But I live in SC, where the state mins for insurance MIGHT cover a headlight and two moist boo-boo kisses. So where the hell are all of these meth addicts and "Aspiring young rappers" getting $1M settlements from???

"Caw fo fo fo nah nah nah nah yo i gat a millen dollah sellment thank george sank"

Wait a second... I have a $1.5M policy. I'm they guy they want to SUE.

You mean I have to work until retirement?????

Hang in there peeps. You blink and you will be old. Enjoy your youth.

giphy.gif

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    61.5 KB · Views: 154

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
LMFAO
Yeah, I'll be 67 years old and be able to collect full retirement benefits. Hopefully I don't have to work part time as well.
I'm thinking I won't have to.

How many more years for you Brochacho?
Anywhere from tree to eight. I really enjoy my job, money's decent and the bennies are fantastic, so after tree more years I'll start thinkin' about it.

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
Well what's coming up?
@Smooth I just found out tonight there is going to be a 1st annual car show hosted by my ex employer in Clear Lake on the 22nd of June. Same day a bunch of guys are headed to Cedar Falls in the evening for Midnight Mania at the drag strip. Might be a good time for a visit

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Well what's coming up?
@Smooth I just found out tonight there is going to be a 1st annual car show hosted by my ex employer in Clear Lake on the 22nd of June. Same day a bunch of guys are headed to Cedar Falls in the evening for Midnight Mania at the drag strip. Might be a good time for a visit
Dammit! I've got a birthday party on the 22nd and a graduation party/open house I have to attend on the 23rd. I'm gonna try to get to a local show here that weekend too.

This weekend is more maintenance on the fleet, including the tractor. Saturday night is truck/tractor pull at the county fair grounds and Sunday it's supposed to rain.

Users who are viewing this thread