Weekend Plans?

Machdup1

Established Member
They still have to do a full detail and a battery service.

About a days work. Marina doesn’t officially open until the 15th.
I almost feel guilty that tomorrow will be 92, light winds, two foot seas and the boat is gassed up and awaiting a phone call to be put in the water.

Tomorrow is boating day. Followed by sleeping in the Hammock on my third floor deck.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I almost feel guilty that tomorrow will be 92, light winds, two foot seas and the boat is gassed up and awaiting a phone call to be put in the water.

Tomorrow is boating day. Followed by sleeping in the Hammock on my third floor deck.

You are doin it right.
I’ll be in the water on the 19th as long as the weather is decent.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Cars and Coffee tomorrow if the weather holds. Spend some time with kids, as well as the wife for Mother’s Day. Grill out. Oh and drink some beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobraKid04

Established Member
Get the Vette ready for the Dyno. ( Fill fuel cell with c16, change nitrous jets)

I work all weekend, 10pm-0600am. And work extra duty tonight 7pm-10pm. Other than that, just gym time and hanging with the wife.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Watch son play soccer. Drink beer..Go to pool birthday party with kids. Drink beer and watch F1 practice and qualifying. Go to church on sunday morning, go to Mother's day dinner with family...Watch F1 race. Drink beer and go to bed.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Get the Vette ready for the Dyno. ( Fill fuel cell with c16, change nitrous jets)

I work all weekend, 10pm-0600am. And work extra duty tonight 7pm-10pm. Other than that, just gym time and hanging with the wife.
How much N2O shot?

Watch son play soccer. Drink beer..Go to pool birthday party with kids. Drink beer and watch F1 practice and qualifying. Go to church on sunday morning, go to Mother's day dinner with family...Watch F1 race. Drink beer and go to bed.
Sounds nice. Any MILF's at the pool party?

Recon

Established Member
Fixing the Challenger **** up that happened today. I’d post a video of the car running but seems like it tapatalk won’t allow it.

Pick your poison.

Recon

Established Member
What happened?

Trying to get it on a rack. The side exhaust caught the ramp and popped out of its mount cutting the tire. It’s nearly done restoration wise, and we’re taking it it’s first ever show next weekend.

Pick your poison.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Trying to get it on a rack. The side exhaust caught the ramp and popped out of its mount cutting the tire. It’s nearly done restoration wise, and we’re taking it it’s first ever show next weekend.

Pick your poison.
Dammit! I feel yer frustration.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Binge watch LivePD with my 2 sons tonight and tomorrow night.. wash the mustang tomorrow and sit on my ass ... mothers day brunch.

Users who are viewing this thread