Weekend Plans?

Never_Enough

Established Member
Haircut & maybe look at another house that won't be the right one. Thursday is my fun day...Halestorm concert!! Took Friday off. 3 day weekend FTW!

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I'm gonna cut my grass for the first time this year and after I'm done I'll change the oil and filter in the tractor and wash and wax it. Might go through the boat and get it ready for the summer...same with the dirt bikes. And I'm gonna drink like a ****ing fish all weekend.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I got my boat out and took the cover off it and it was full of wasps.

Yeah, that was a fun Sunday afternoon.

Full of these?

main-qimg-e590167ae1c5794769f70ef39ab7b059.png

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Damn. I'm going to clean my boat up! Makes me chuckle when I think of what I have and what you all talking about. I might even put the old Johnson into action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks like we're working again on Saturday morning. 6am-11am. The weather looks crappy anyways, but I want my full weekends back. lol
I might cut the lawn this weekend as well, if weather permits.

CV355

_
Established Member
My weekends usually suck so bad, I get that Sunday-night pre-Monday feeling on Friday in anticipation. Everyone else is going "TGIF!" and I'm going "great, two days until one day before I have to go back to work again."

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
My weekends usually suck so bad, I get that Sunday-night pre-Monday feeling on Friday in anticipation. Everyone else is going "TGIF!" and I'm going "great, two days until one day before I have to go back to work again."
I have hated some jobs before, but never that bad. Time to dust off the old resume.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
HeavyBelatedBarebirdbat-max-1mb.gif

MG0h3

Established Member

Life's too short to live like that unless you are getting paid so well it's worth it and you have an end game. I've got five days off but I'm looking forward to going back on Tuesday.

CV355

_
Established Member
I have hated some jobs before, but never that bad. Time to dust off the old resume.

It's not that I dread going to work, my job can actually be pretty enjoyable at times. It's the feeling that you can never get ahead, let alone caught up outside of work.

The past few years were a nightmare, so I'm still trying to recover from that mentally and physically. 2 steps forward, 77 steps back sort of thing. While cleaning X, you find out that Y is broken. While fixing Y, find out that [entire Greek alphabet] needs repair too. Life shouldn't feel like endlessly treading water in the Arctic circle.

Last edited:

08mojo

Established Member
It's not that I dread going to work, my job can actually be pretty enjoyable at times. It's the feeling that you can never get ahead, let alone caught up outside of work.

The past few years were a nightmare, so I'm still trying to recover from that mentally and physically. 2 steps forward, steps back sort of thing. While cleaning X, you find out that Y is broken. While fixing Y, find out that [entire Greek alphabet] needs repair too. Life shouldn't feel like endlessly treading water in the Arctic circle.

I know the feeling.

And...Malcolm in the Middle is one of the best shows out there!

Last edited by a moderator:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

The past few years were a nightmare, so I'm still trying to recover from that mentally and physically. 2 steps forward, 77 steps back sort of thing. While cleaning X, you find out that Y is broken. While fixing Y, find out that [entire Greek alphabet] needs repair too. Life shouldn't feel like endlessly treading water in the Arctic circle.

That is the story of my life. And for that reason I have been working on simplifying my life. We have sold a bunch of cars, boats, etc just to make things less complicated. I'm tired of being a slave to stuff I rarely use. We're too the point that we are actually considering renting out the house and going back on the road/seas.

Users who are viewing this thread