Washed the DD

oster910

Turboman
Established Member
I won't complain about cobra clones or anything of that sort, in the end it comes down to the bolts not the paper , looks very clean I like it
I have always been a fan of making a base or a gt model (not saying its a base) and making it a cobra or a saleen
That's what I wanted to do my self more than buy one but ended up getting a 04 cobra
Nice and a build wouldn't be a bad idea

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I really love your car, and what you've done with it. Paint looks awesome. I'm really impressed. :)

BradN01

Yes, it's factory paint
Established Member
Wow, thanks for all the kind words guys. I'll start gathering up pics of the build and get a new thread started.

No hate here! This car is freaking gorgeous! I hope to do a saleen kit on my car eventually. I have a question though... What tips are you running?

It's a Borla Stinger cat-back. They still need a lot of polishing though!

Tint tint tint! Hehe

That's next on my list, even if I have to do it myself!

I really love your car, and what you've done with it. Paint looks awesome. I'm really impressed. :)

Thanks Bob, it's been a long time (05) since I totalled my Mystichrome. If I had it to do over, I probably would have just bought another Cobra. I chalk it up to dreaming of Saleens in HS. BTW, my old shifter gasket is long overdue for a replacement. I'll be placing an order with you soon. Excellent product!

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
Cobra emblems on 2V=Gay and gets Hate
Cobra emblems on cobra swap car=:beer:

GTpower01

Established Member
Looking good!!! I used to have a kenne bell fully built torch red saleen s281 w/ center exhaust and all.. Put down 600rwhp and could go more!! Great cars!!!
Love the Blue!

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
please do post up the build thread link in here when you make one....I've got to say, this is probably my favorite car on here. I will say, I wish it at least started out as a cobra, but damn, it is just so badass.......

get some more pics in sunlight!

Users who are viewing this thread