Washed the DD

BradN01

Yes, it's factory paint
Established Member
I have started driving my Mustang daily these days. I almost bought another vehicle for my wife to drive but decided to just let her take over the Escape and actually get some use out of this project that sits around gathering dust in the carport. Before the hating starts, yes I know it's not a real Saleen or Cobra. I turned every bolt on this car. It started out as a 2000 Black GT with an automatic transmission. I've swapped out the complete 04 Cobra drivetrain but I left the SRA in it. The rear sits a little higher than I want it to and the body kit needs some tweaking to be perfect. If there's any interest, I'll start a build thread.

Enough of the small talk, here she is after a bath.

abuny5ym.jpg

se8amygy.jpg

7udu2usu.jpg

eruqy9eh.jpg

Chais92

Established Member
No hate here! This car is freaking gorgeous! I hope to do a saleen kit on my car eventually. I have a question though... What tips are you running?

TClark22

Established Member
God i love full saleen kits. I have thought about selling my GT and finding a real saleen and drop the coyote in that

Good looking car for sure. only hate I'll give you is the cobra badges. Its just personal taste though. In the end its still a good looking mustang. An extreme saleen hood or 2.5 cowl hood would look tits!

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
Former Saleen replica (real Cobra) owner here. I absolutely love it man. Good color and a better drivetrain. :beer:

Kiohtee

Established Member
A 2000 GT with a '04 Cobra engine/drivetrain and a Saleen body kit... We should probably be crucifying you but it just looks so good!

Users who are viewing this thread