Want Silicone Coolant Hoses? Step Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

black 10th vert

Established Member
Is there any way to get these without the gratuitous advertising logos all over them? I would never buy them unless they were solid color (without the logos).

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
thanks for keeping your word banshee and getting them installed upon receiving the shipment. He notes the top hose is a tad long an will require a trim, no biggie to me. Anyway here's a pic.

hose.gif

hosebottomjpg.gif

bump

timbo3282

Established Member
Silicone Hose Review

I got my hoses as part of the original order but because of 2 disc replacement surgeries in my neck I just got them installed last week.

I have to say that the quality of the hoses exceeded my expectation and other than the upper radiator hose being 2" too long (way better than too short - I cut it to size in 30 seconds and it worked perfectly) the fit was awesome. I recommend having a little silicone spray (I mean a little don't over do it) handy to slip the hoses on as they are snug (that's a good thing).

The fit and quality far exceeds the Ford Racing silicone hoses I put in my old Fox Body Mustang and they shipped quickly once they were made. Tractionless1 was great to work with and I thank him for arranging this in the first place. Here's to you sir! :beer:

Last edited:

Tractionless1

Established Member
I got my hoses as part of the original order but because of 2 disc replacement surgeries in my neck I just got them installed last week.

I have to say that the quality of the hoses exceeded my expectation and other than the upper radiator hose being 2" too long (way better than too short - I cut it to size in 39 seconds and it worked perfectly) the fit was awesome. I recommend having a little silicone spray (I mean a little don't over do it) handy to slip the hoses on as they are snug (that's a good thing).

The fit and quality far exceeds the Ford Racing silicone hoses I put in my old Fox Body Mustang and they shipped quickly once they were made. Tractionless1 was great to work with and I thank him for arranging this in the first place. Here's to you sir! :beer:

Thanks for the positive feedback. I too just installed mine about 2 mos. ago. :nonono: Because we were both in the first run our uppers were longer. This issue has since been fixed and all ship with updated hoses. I've sold a bunch of the kits both here and ebay and received a grand total of 0 complaints. The current price is $250 shipped, in comparison I paid $160'ish for the OE set for modeling.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Thanks for the positive feedback. I too just installed mine about 2 mos. ago. :nonono: Because we were both in the first run our uppers were longer. This issue has since been fixed and all ship with updated hoses. I've sold a bunch of the kits both here and ebay and received a grand total of 0 complaints. The current price is $250 shipped, in comparison I paid $160'ish for the OE set for modeling.

I too was in the first run and also just recently got them installed, but I didn't have to cut the upper.:shrug::shrug::shrug: Everything was a great fit and they look awesome!!!:beer::beer::beer:

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
mind posting a picture of the blue ones? I wonder if they match sonic blue

Thw only thing the cars color and the hoses color have it comom is the word blue!!! Other then that they are no where near each other in color. They do however, look great in the engine bay and they are after all blue!!! I need to find the card I have the photos on and will post them up ASAP. The blue hose color would be perfect on a grabber blue car!!!

GTpower01

Established Member
I have a 10th anniversary and I got my Venair Silicone hoses in black with red lettering... They look so nice and really fit the 10th anniversary well. Venair is a good company too and make many cool products. check them out!

+1 for tractionless1 hoses

03 2SHOW

Established Member
Coolant hoses

I sent you $250 through paypal on 12-24-13 for a black set. Please let me know that you got it, and when I might get them. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread