Want Silicone Coolant Hoses? Step Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tractionless1

Established Member
Colors below are standard and $285 shipped CONUS. Other colors are available at +15%.

Yellowhose.gif

Redhose.gif

Bluehose.gif

Blackhose.gif

db281gt

Terminator GT
Established Member
Can you please PM me the order details and final price shipped for the black set to zip code 21224

Tractionless1

Established Member
What is the bennefit to these?

Besides another option to stock as the interiors of many owners hoses are probably getting soft and breaking down by now, there's aesthetics and some manufacturers claim lower cooling temps. There's also exclusivity as there are currently only 12 sets of Cobra silicone cooling hoses sold in the world, no one else makes a full kit but my supplier.

Last edited:

Banshee06

Established Member
Besides another option to stock as the interiors of many owners hoses are probably getting soft and breaking down by now, there's aesthetics and some manufacturers claim lower cooling temps. There's also exclusivity as there are currently only 12 sets of Cobra silicone cooling hoses sold in the world, no one else makes a full kit but my supplier.

Sent You my money this AM.
waiting for a tracking number :banana:

Banshee06

Established Member
I have installed all of the radiator hoses and Sent you Pictures by email dont know how to put pictures on here.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I have them all installed now how do I post pics on here?

Register an account with an image hosting site (I use Photobucket), upload your photos to it, then copy and paste the "img" link to your post.

Tractionless1

Established Member
Thanks for keeping your word Banshee and getting them installed upon receiving the shipment. He notes the top hose is a tad long an will require a trim, no biggie to me. Anyway here's a pic.

Hose.gif

Hosebottomjpg.gif

Banshee06

Established Member
Your welcome. I did the install myself and took my time the fitment was very good and it wasnt the that hard to do. I also installed the Reische 170 degree thermostat while had it apart. I think this makes the engine compartment look great!

Tractionless1

Established Member
how would one go along to get these done for the gt500 crowd?

Ditto to above question, I know Samco makes them but 800 bucks, no thanks. From the looks of these, they would be perfect.

Send me a set of OEM hoses in near new condition and I can get it turned around in 6-8 weeks. I purchased a set of Terminator hoses (then resold) at my own cost to make sure the tolerances were dead on. Holding the supplier to a high fitment standard while giving him junk to work with from the start isn't a good way to do business. I suggest starting a thread with the GT500 community to see what hoses they are interested in. It will require a group buy of at least 1 dozen sets.

I will not head up said group buy but will be the suppliers middle man. IE "you" take the orders and pre-payments, pay me (and supply shipping addresses), and the supplier charges my CC on file. When the hoses are produced they will be shipped directly from the supplier to each buyer. All sets post group buy go directly through me and at a higher cost than the group, which as with the Terminator hoses is required by the supplier. Neither I nor the supplier can give a cost estimate until the donor hoses are received and shipped to Sweden for CADD modeling.

If the GT500 community is interested I'm here to help. :beer: Please contact me direct [email protected]

Tractionless1

Established Member
Yes they are and full sets only. If you only need IC hoses I suggest finding someone parting a car out as one of the hoses is only sold with the HE unit from Ford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread