Want Silicone Coolant Hoses? Step Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tractionless1

Established Member
I'm currently working with Venair Inc. to build '03-'04 Cobra specific silicone cooling hoses. They need a donor set for a template. Anyone have a set laying around? My goal is for this to lead to a group buy.

Please email me direct [email protected]

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I'm in. I was trying to get another vendor to do Samco but it never happened.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
if they can make them mystichrome I am in .. even if they cost a bit extra LOL

black 10th vert

Established Member
I might be in if they aren't goofy colors like the ones for the Fox bodies were. I would only want black myself, as colors would just detract from the look I am going for.

Tractionless1

Established Member
if they can make them mystichrome I am in .. even if they cost a bit extra LOL

Good idea, probably not doable but I'll ask.

I might be in if they aren't goofy colors like the ones for the Fox bodies were. I would only want black myself, as colors would just detract from the look I am going for.

There will definitely be a black option, otherwise I'd have to go Mystichrome!!

Still need a donor set, I'm also PM'ing everyone with a car being parted out. I'll buy a used set just not spending top $$ to throw 'em away.

Tractionless1

Established Member
I'm in. I was trying to get another vendor to do Samco but it never happened.

Much harder to work with Samco being they are in Europe. I wanted them to warranty a hose on my Ducati. They insisted on having it back before sending out a replacement, I wasn't too thrilled about having the bike down a month waiting. Kinda crazy they wouldn't accept a pic of the damage being their name is stamped all over the thing. Guess that's how they get out of the warranty.

Anyhow Venair is only a couple of hours from me, at very least I can pick up the 1st batch. The supplier has already expressed interest in the group buy, just need to get them the donor set so they can work up a price.

TRBO VNM

depending on price I would be interested. I don't have a full set, but might be able to locate 2 or 3.

99cobrajn

cant touch this........
Established Member
If they did clear I would be in, if they do I can get a few hoses i think to send in.

SVTDice

Established Member
Hey man, Where are they located? I'm in FL as well so. I might stop by if they are close by and say Hi. But I'm very interested in these. I don't know I'm kind of uneasy about the Rubber hoses and looking for something with a bit more quality. Anyways Keep us updated. The more info the better, :D

black 10th vert

Established Member
yea i think this would be awesome too !!! & i liked the foxbody ford blue ones !!!

x2 !!

lol i would be down for some clear ones !!!!!!!

Yeah they were cool if you had other blue stuff in your color pallet, but in my case they would clash in a big way, as I have a 10th car like you. So in my case, the only color, other than black that would be acceptable, would be the lipstick red, like the seat inserts. I would, and may consider that color, but I'm just afraid it would be too much. I'm also of the school of thought that things like hoses, and wires, should be allowed to just "disappear" into the background, and not draw your focus. Whenever I have built show cars, my main focus has always been to conceal, or re-route that stuff whenever possible, and if I couldn't, then I make it hide in plain sight.;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread