Wanna fix your side view mirror rattle step in here !!!.

quick88lx

Established Member
from massachusettes/ staioned in louisiana
just incase i missed pming anyone i have located more material and have filled the orders that were placed durring the time i was out of stock if you have made a order and still havent recived your set by next week please pm e so we can resolve the issue thanks again for everyones business!

-steve

96gt02

Established Member
This is awesome, never knew it existed, i am in if your still making them

03_uni-B

@03_uni_b
Established Member
I will take a set.

Money sent, address in note on the payment.

Last edited:

ForceFed SVT

Two is better than one.
Established Member
I received another email today. The OP said that he is out of the state until Tuesday and will check the forum and respond to everyone when he returns.

03_uni-B

@03_uni_b
Established Member
You sent money to who? The OP hasn't responded personally and ForcedFed posted above.

What he said. The guy selling these hasn't been on in 4 months.

I received another email today. The OP said that he is out of the state until Tuesday and will check the forum and respond to everyone when he returns.

Hopefully you'll have good news, guess I just glossed over the recent comments and read that they were available.

quick88lx

Established Member
from massachusettes/ staioned in louisiana
hey all sorry i hadnt been on in a long time interest trailed off so i figured everyone who wanted some got theirs and, life happened but now i'm back! Took longer than expected but i did find the templates so ill be out today looking for more material to make them again. ill post back tonight whether or not i was successful. i did receive the one said payment and as soon as i find the material that will be the first set shipped out if not payment will be returned please no more payments until i confirm i am able to find more material.

maple

Established Member
hey all sorry i hadnt been on in a long time interest trailed off so i figured everyone who wanted some got theirs and, life happened but now i'm back! Took longer than expected but i did find the templates so ill be out today looking for more material to make them again. ill post back tonight whether or not i was successful. i did receive the one said payment and as soon as i find the material that will be the first set shipped out if not payment will be returned please no more payments until i confirm i am able to find more material.

I'm in for one too!

beastmar

Established Member

I will be in for a pair as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread