Vp 110 race fuel

Brutal Metal

Established Member
well I suppose I will buy it and figure out what to do with it later I will just call lidio again and ask what his opinions are I currently have 2 seperate tunes but maybe i would or could add a third if possible since i need to take my car back in the spring anyway
If his custom file for you isn't locked and it was imported with an SCT/Diablo etc lidio could give you a range of timing percentage to increase on the handheld for the higher octane then YOU could modify his custom tune and reload the file with just that parameter adjusted..:beer:

bakers4v4_6

Established Member
If his custom file for you isn't locked and it was imported with an SCT/Diablo etc lidio could give you a range of timing percentage to increase on the handheld for the higher octane then YOU could modify his custom tune and reload the file with just that parameter adjusted..:beer:
No I opted not to get a hand held if that's what you mean?? maybe I will just say f it and resell the gas and make a few bucks. I remember he said my car was a bit Rich with my jetting on my nitrous tune so Ill prolly just run 93 and have him retune it once I've put on my winter mods. It needed to go back anyway since the car wants to stall at idle once it warms up

bakers4v4_6

Established Member
I did read he said he never fills his tank but ads a gallon of 110 for octane booster..

That gives me the impression that he always has more 93 than 110 at all times, which given the stoich lesson we got above he would do nothing more than run rich..because I highly doubt when he was tuned he ran 10 gal of 110 to 2-3 of 93, because that's just pointless.
This would be correct. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread