Vote For Alex~Babe of the Month Modeling With My Car!

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
Exactly! This girl is a no-brainer for the vote. She is totally into cars, something all of the guys on here whine about, that they can't find girls interested in cars. :rollseyes

From her website:
"My name is Alex Rogeo and I love cars. I also love motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATVs...well, let's just say that if it has an engine and is fun to drive, I'll probably love it. My passion is more than just driving and racing cars, I love to work on them and detail them too. I grew up in my dad's auto shop and I think motor oil is in my blood or something. I'm lucky enough to live in Southern California where I can indulge my passion all year 'round. I'm also lucky enough to have lived for several years next door to a friend who's a former race driver, aircraft mechanic and auto detailer. In a sense, living where I do is kind of like pouring gasoline on a fire, but it sure is fun.
In addition to being Alex the Car Girl, I'm also a singer, actress, model and college student majoring in theatre. Singing is my second deepest passion and I come from a musical family. My mom's sister is a folk singer and she's married to an Emmy award winning composer and musician. I get to perform a lot here in SoCal and get to work with amazing, creative people. Most of my modeling has been with cars (surprise, right?) and I've been on a calendar, a car magazine cover and won a photo contest."

I was going by looks alone when I voted. :shrug: Don't really care if she is into cars since I will never meet her.

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Im taking back my vote............

lol j/k

....but the shoot was months ago....sooo.....
shrug.gif
:-D

Formula51

Established Member
tell Alex to tighten up those legs a wee bit and she would be perfect

I wonder what you look like? I bet you could tighten a few things!

Alex looks great and I hope you guys picking the local stripper are just playing around and don't actually prefer that look. Then again, it takes all kinds.

oldmodman

Established Member
When I click on it all I get is a blank, black page:shrug:

And there is no header to click on. I'll disable all my ad and spam blockers and try again.

oldmodman

Established Member
OK, got it to work and voted for Alex.

I've met her a couple of times at the track and she was always a very nice young lady. About twenty five years too young:p

But she is trailing the sleazy blond by about 50%.

And there has only been about 300 total votes:sleeping:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Is Alex kin to you? What else you got in that family tree? hahahaha

She's beautiful and it's hard to find one so interested in performance.

She gets the vote.

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
OK, got it to work and voted for Alex.

I've met her a couple of times at the track and she was always a very nice young lady. About twenty five years too young:p

But she is trailing the sleazy blond by about 50%.

And there has only been about 300 total votes:sleeping:

Hey, gimme some time! LOL I just found out that she was finally listed on the voting this morning! Plus, I am also drawing votes for the blond by promoting Alex so she is lucky to be on our coat tails. :p

oldmodman

Established Member
Wow Julie!

I have seen this post on several other local SoCal forums this morning. You have really been busy. It they don't put her over the top, nothing will.
Plus I am going to dump my history and cookies and try to vote again.

It worked, voted five more times

Last edited:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Wow Julie!

I have seen this post on several other local SoCal forums this morning. You have really been busy. It they don't put her over the top, nothing will.
Plus I am going to dump my history and cookies and try to vote again.

It worked, voted five more times

You sound desperate. :bored:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I remember back when these kind of threads were posted you,,

1. voted for who the OP asked for.
2. voted for someone else but didn't say you did.
3. didn't do anything.

Respect has been completely thrown out the window.

Users who are viewing this thread