Vote For Alex~Babe of the Month Modeling With My Car!

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
ba donk a donk......nice

2nd girl is good looking too (in green)

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Voted for Alex and Rambo! Your car is looking great, Julie!!

Thanks, Molls! Alex is like the tiniest girl lol. I think she is barely over 5', I tower over her haha! She is in college, and loves to sing. :beer:

Here is Alex's website, she drag races, amongst tons of other car stuff, too!
http://alexthecargirl.com/

Last edited:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
just had a second look at the pics.......Chelsies "heart" tanned on her hip FTW....

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Thanks, Molls! Alex is like the tiniest girl lol. I think she is barely over 5', I tower over her haha! She is in college, and loves to sing. :beer:

Here is Alex's website, she drag races, amongst tons of other car stuff, too!
Alex the Car Girl - Singer, Model, Actress, Car Detailing Expert

That's awesome!!

How can you guys pick Chelsie over this:

7930.jpg

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
That's awesome!!

How can you guys pick Chelsie over this:

7930.jpg

Exactly! This girl is a no-brainer for the vote. She is totally into cars, something all of the guys on here whine about, that they can't find girls interested in cars. :rollseyes

From her website:
"My name is Alex Rogeo and I love cars. I also love motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATVs...well, let's just say that if it has an engine and is fun to drive, I'll probably love it. My passion is more than just driving and racing cars, I love to work on them and detail them too. I grew up in my dad's auto shop and I think motor oil is in my blood or something. I'm lucky enough to live in Southern California where I can indulge my passion all year 'round. I'm also lucky enough to have lived for several years next door to a friend who's a former race driver, aircraft mechanic and auto detailer. In a sense, living where I do is kind of like pouring gasoline on a fire, but it sure is fun.
In addition to being Alex the Car Girl, I'm also a singer, actress, model and college student majoring in theatre. Singing is my second deepest passion and I come from a musical family. My mom's sister is a folk singer and she's married to an Emmy award winning composer and musician. I get to perform a lot here in SoCal and get to work with amazing, creative people. Most of my modeling has been with cars (surprise, right?) and I've been on a calendar, a car magazine cover and won a photo contest."

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
Exactly! This girl is a no-brainer for the vote. She is totally into cars, something all of the guys on here whine about, that they can't find girls interested in cars. :rollseyes

From her website:
"My name is Alex Rogeo and I love cars. I also love motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATVs...well, let's just say that if it has an engine and is fun to drive, I'll probably love it. My passion is more than just driving and racing cars, I love to work on them and detail them too. I grew up in my dad's auto shop and I think motor oil is in my blood or something. I'm lucky enough to live in Southern California where I can indulge my passion all year 'round. I'm also lucky enough to have lived for several years next door to a friend who's a former race driver, aircraft mechanic and auto detailer. In a sense, living where I do is kind of like pouring gasoline on a fire, but it sure is fun.
In addition to being Alex the Car Girl, I'm also a singer, actress, model and college student majoring in theatre. Singing is my second deepest passion and I come from a musical family. My mom's sister is a folk singer and she's married to an Emmy award winning composer and musician. I get to perform a lot here in SoCal and get to work with amazing, creative people. Most of my modeling has been with cars (surprise, right?) and I've been on a calendar, a car magazine cover and won a photo contest."

Is she single? I could make a long distance relationship work. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread