virus on svt?

nickstang545

Established Member
I love visiting svtperformance, in the past a time or two I have had my anti virus go wild while visiting. Very few times. Last night I was in the svt focus for sale forum and it went wild and before I could exit my computer crashed. Right now all I have is my Android. Only had this problem on this site. Has this already been addressed? Thank u.

nickstang545

Established Member
What details do u need? While browsing it said there was a .exe file trying to upload. It said it was blocked, next thing I know my AntiVirus is shut off, then a screen pops up saying I need to purchase win7 security package. I have avast AntiVirus.

fast ford brian

Established Member
Its a fake antivirus security window . XP 2012 , looks legit but if you upgrade it attacks your computer, The file is a random 3 letter exe file (like ndf.exe) . Its seems to be the newest crap online.

nickstang545

Established Member
Its a fake antivirus security window . XP 2012 , looks legit but if you upgrade it attacks your computer, The file is a random 3 letter exe file (like ndf.exe) . Its seems to be the newest crap online.

This is correct! this is exactly my problem! I can not surf the internet at all without first using Avast Safezone.

itzl0l

Angry Bald Man
Established Member
+1 I got this as well. Either an infected hotlink in some1's sig or an adervtisement. "(Your OS) Antivirus 2012". Its really a varient of the ZeroAccess rootkit. Quite nasty.

This actually happened twice. Both times Svtp was the ONLY site open. 1st time I just did a system restore back to b4. 2nd time I manually removed the rootkit. (kinda what i do for a living). But yea....quite nasty and will waltz right by almost any AV software.

Last edited:

itzl0l

Angry Bald Man
Established Member
For me, one time was just Terminator talk....the other was terminator parts buy/sell.

Users who are viewing this thread