Virginia Folk?

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
"More than you can afford pal, Ferrari."

"Smoke 'em"

Funny thing about this discussion. On the way home today on Rt.7, I spotted a flat black 360, flat black wheels with a red ring. Absolutely sick looking (headed east towards 28). First exotic I've seen around here in months.

svt_foci

Don't Answer
Established Member
haha what he said.

I work way too close to a Lambo/Ferrari/Maserati Dealership on 28. I almost crapped my pants on my first day of work. We don't have those back home.

haha that is too funny. I work at the Life Time Fitness that was just opened off of wax pool. I plan on going to the Chick-filet in the Summer.

Funny story about the Lambo ship. We were setting up a corporate discount for the dealership and Dan Snyder called in wanting a discount. The sales guy left him on hold for about 10 mins talking smack about how people with all of the money want everything for nothing. haha

We see those Lambos flying around back here behind the AOL building.

If you guys want a pass to my club send me a PM I'd be happy to set you up on some work out visits. :beer:

My car is a AB Mach You may see me on the occasional weekend :)

Last edited:

svt_foci

Don't Answer
Established Member
I was told a lot of Redskin players live in Ashburn, thus the reason for the dealership. :shrug:

Tons of skins and other players. We saw Cooley at the 7-11 getting gas. Santana has used our club. Also saw Jason Campbell at the Best Buy.

Chris Simon is in the area when he isn't over seas playing, and George Muressan (sp???) is here every now and then (that guy is a freaking GIANT!!!)

Last edited:

svt_foci

Don't Answer
Established Member
Pic of said Mach please :beer:

Unfortunatly I only have them on my cell phone... I will try and snap some pics with my digital over the weekend (she is all nice and tucked away in the garage for the winter) :rolling:

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Unfortunatly I only have them on my cell phone... I will try and snap some pics with my digital over the weekend (she is all nice and tucked away in the garage for the winter) :rolling:

WEAK! Who wouldn't want to take their Mach out in this gravel infested time of the year! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread