Virginia Folk?

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
Harrisonburg, VA here. JMU student. I saw a nice redfire 03/04 today at circuit city.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Harrisonburg, VA here. JMU student. I saw a nice redfire 03/04 today at circuit city.

Haha, I saw you over on Port tonight, on the bridge. I thought to myself "Look at that gold GT, you don't see those too often." What's up man!

iliveanddie

Established Member
Chesapeake Area here when home, side note when my dad had my car out to keep it moving a few weeks back a guy in an 03 cobra I believe it was tried to flag him down or did and talked to him for a min or two...sound familiar to anyone?

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
Haha, I saw you over on Port tonight, on the bridge. I thought to myself "Look at that gold GT, you don't see those too often." What's up man!

Nice you go to JMU or something or just live here? Im hoping later on in the year to pick up a new car probably an 01 cobra but maybe an 03/04 if I can get the money out of the army. I saw that redfire again tonight at the gas station and I gave him a rev but I dont even know if he noticed:shrug: Ill keep my out for you now. I ran into a GTR on port republic like a week ago. Its the happening place.

:lol:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Nice you go to JMU or something or just live here? Im hoping later on in the year to pick up a new car probably an 01 cobra but maybe an 03/04 if I can get the money out of the army. I saw that redfire again tonight at the gas station and I gave him a rev but I dont even know if he noticed:shrug: Ill keep my out for you now. I ran into a GTR on port republic like a week ago. Its the happening place.

:lol:

If the Redfire you keep seeing is a coupe, I think some middle aged woman owns it...:rolleyes: pretty sure it's completely stock, and I just saw that silver GTR at Sheetz on south Main yesterday, looked pretty sweet in person. Not too many Cobras around but a lot of nice GTs. I ran into a younger guy back in the summer with a nice cammed black new edge. I haven't seen him in a while. Do you know that guy or the car? Anyway, good to hear from someone local, give me a shout sometime. I hardly ever drive my car, it just sits in the garage most of the time so it would give me an excuse to take it out.

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
If the Redfire you keep seeing is a coupe, I think some middle aged woman owns it...:rolleyes: pretty sure it's completely stock, and I just saw that silver GTR at Sheetz on south Main yesterday, looked pretty sweet in person. Not too many Cobras around but a lot of nice GTs. I ran into a younger guy back in the summer with a nice cammed black new edge. I haven't seen him in a while. Do you know that guy or the car? Anyway, good to hear from someone local, give me a shout sometime. I hardly ever drive my car, it just sits in the garage most of the time so it would give me an excuse to take it out.

haha no wonder I got no response. Im in the Madison Motorsports club so we do some pretty fun stuff. Last weekend we went on a cruise up to summit point raceway. We have some decent cars but were all poor college students so. We have a bunch of wrxs, c5 vette, stage 2 srt-4 with 50trim w/supporting mods, turbo supra, 2 n/a supras, couple late 90s m3s, and then like the random misc cars. If you ever see us out cruising feel free to join in we all love cobras :beer:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
haha no wonder I got no response. Im in the Madison Motorsports club so we do some pretty fun stuff. Last weekend we went on a cruise up to summit point raceway. We have some decent cars but were all poor college students so. We have a bunch of wrxs, c5 vette, stage 2 srt-4 with 50trim w/supporting mods, turbo supra, 2 n/a supras, couple late 90s m3s, and then like the random misc cars. If you ever see us out cruising feel free to join in we all love cobras :beer:
Sounds like a sweet group of cars. I have to be honest though, I'm pretty green when it comes to my knowledge of the import crowd. Now old school muscle, ask me anything! Next time you guys go out for a cruise or whatever, hit me up. :burnout:

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
I work in NoVA, quite near the OP actually. I live across the river in MD. My car resides in my parents garage for the time being in Southern PA.

where in nova do you work man? i work in the springfield area:beer:

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
I was told a lot of Redskin players live in Ashburn, thus the reason for the dealership. :shrug:

Well ...that and about 5-7 years ago the dotcom boom made this area "Silicon Valley #2." I would just like to pull up next to one in my Mach ...that's all. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread