Virginia Folk?

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
It's a middle aged white guy driving the car. To be honest I have never heard the car, even in my focus with the windows down his car is stock quiet so I don't know what's up with it.

I haven't seen your car in ages. I assume it's down so that the winter doesn't decrease it's perfectness?

I only work 10 days a month so if you ever want shoot me a pm and I'll meet you for lunch. Where do you work at on 28?

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
It's a middle aged white guy driving the car. To be honest I have never heard the car, even in my focus with the windows down his car is stock quiet so I don't know what's up with it.

I haven't seen your car in ages. I assume it's down so that the winter doesn't decrease it's perfectness?

I only work 10 days a month so if you ever want shoot me a pm and I'll meet you for lunch. Where do you work at on 28?

Bryant (whitri) is short (middle-aged, hardly any hair) with a ported blower and catless exhaust I think ...so that's probably not him :lol:

I sold my TT kit, so its on jackstands until I can get some things installed to make it stock w/ full exhaust.

I work at Orbital.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
I'll be moving out to Quantico, VA in April. Hope to meet some of ya'll. Are there any badass shops around there? Going to have plenty of work to do on the Cobra!!

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
I'll be moving out to Quantico, VA in April. Hope to meet some of ya'll. Are there any badass shops around there? Going to have plenty of work to do on the Cobra!!

Excessive Motorsport is probably the closest to where you'll be.

Packy

FBGM
Established Member
I live in Fairfax. I'm in Chantilly pretty much every day. I've seen another DSG 03 although it was a vert. It had 10th anny wheels on it also. I see it on 50 going back and forth to Gold's on 28. Other than that I don't see too many other mustangs in the Fair Lakes area. Which really sucks.

Speed I can't remember your name for the life of my but I've seen your car plenty of times at Excessive. If anyone is near Fair Lakes or Chantilly hit me up.

I really wish we had a quarter wash in FFx. My car looks like I've driven it across the salt flats.

I live in the Fair Lakes area and DD my Cobra.

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
Bryant (whitri) is short (middle-aged, hardly any hair) with a ported blower and catless exhaust I think ...so that's probably not him :lol:

I sold my TT kit, so its on jackstands until I can get some things installed to make it stock w/ full exhaust.

I work at Orbital.

:nonono: that's a shame man. we should meet up in the spring as well. i can't wait to start feeding unsuspecting fish to the snakes again.

Jon96cobra

Established Member
I live in Great Falls, VA. Crystal White 96 Cobra currently off the road needs some work. I usually drive a 2003 GTI for a commuter. Every once and a while I go out to Sterling in the summer to Chick Flia cruise in.

I have see Speed of Sound on the roads a few time when I was commuting to Sterling for work. Now I work in Herndon.

I met up with Bryant a few times when people still meet up at Dulles Expo and headed down 28 to BK. Back in the day when he had the blue GT and his cousin had the green Notch. (RU FAST).

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Every once and a while I go out to Sterling in the summer to Chick Flia cruise in.

I have see Speed of Sound on the roads a few time when I was commuting to Sterling for work. Now I work in Herndon.

:beer: What would you drive to ChikFilA?

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member

I'll be right up the street from you...

Excessive Motorsport is probably the closest to where you'll be.

Thats the place...:thumbsup: be tuning me in a couple of weeks :banana:

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
I saw a guy last week in a black Terminator with VA plates stuck in traffic next to me on the outer loop of 495 just before the Legion bridge. They had excessive motorsports stickers on the drivers side rear window. If you're on here, nice car man. I would HATE to drive that thing in stop and go traffic though.

Users who are viewing this thread