viper transformation has begun!

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
I just bought another house a few months ago, excuse the garage walls, lol

Viper is undergoing some changes over winter. Some body panels need to be repainted as I scraped them a bit, plan on replacing all major components and adding a few upgrades to be discussed later. Total transformation of the stereo/interior as well....

more pics to come

teardownviper007.jpg

teardownviper008.jpg

teardownviper010.jpg

teardownviper011.jpg

teardownviper013.jpg

teardownviper015.jpg

teardownviper016.jpg

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Got money? LOL, J/K.

Looks like a fun project, good luck with it! I can't wait to see the finished product.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Another house Eric? Didn't you just buy a house earlier this year? Jesus now you're going through houses like you do cars?!! :lol: Cutting out the small stuff and going ahead with the Turbo?

bam

Established Member
Haha I remember seeing pics of the first Viper in pieces as soon as you got it. Good to see you do things right!

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
lol
with the cost of the hood and front bumper, its like you have TWO cars in that garage...

SVTdubs

Established Member
Another house Eric? Didn't you just buy a house earlier this year? Jesus now you're going through houses like you do cars?!! :lol: Cutting out the small stuff and going ahead with the Turbo?

haha, I didnt sell my other house. I still have it and dont plan on selling anytime soon!

I just like tearing the car apart and putting it back together myself. I got the car and it had some scrapes on the side skirts and the hood didnt align properly since the bolts werent tightened in the right order.... so I took it apart myself and Im doing it right. Took all the windows out and am getting them tinted, the right way, and just starting over.

all that plus a mod or two is what I have planned for the winter;-)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Best of luck with your changes. I see you put down a nice carpet to protect the front clip. You should cover it now to insure nothing bumps/scrapes it. Just a thought. :)

SVTdubs

Established Member
Best of luck with your changes. I see you put down a nice carpet to protect the front clip. You should cover it now to insure nothing bumps/scrapes it. Just a thought. :)

I am not worried about anything hitting it. I actually live at my other house until I find a renter for it and just use that one for the garage, hot tub and view. Its not even furnished yet, its plan to deliver in 3 weeks.

its fairly nice though and only 4 miles from my other house. My other house is on the south side of the same reservoir (far right side of the water in these pics)

newcrib.jpg

newcrib2.jpg

newcrib3.jpg

newcrib4.jpg

selling point... dual headed shower
newcrib5.jpg

newcrib6.jpg

newcrib7.jpg

anywho, time to head out to get some beers!

Users who are viewing this thread