viper transformation has begun!

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
haha, I didnt sell my other house. I still have it and dont plan on selling anytime soon!

I just like tearing the car apart and putting it back together myself. I got the car and it had some scrapes on the side skirts and the hood didnt align properly since the bolts werent tightened in the right order.... so I took it apart myself and Im doing it right. Took all the windows out and am getting them tinted, the right way, and just starting over.

all that plus a mod or two is what I have planned for the winter;-)

Two houses and a Viper. . . . .I need a job that pays that well too!

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
New house is gorgeous man, congrats!! Can't wait to see the little changes over winter for the Viper! :thumbsup:

Blue Blitz

Established Member
Very nice car and nice house. I went to CSU for a couple years, says you're in Ft Collins so I know the area :) Very nice place!

William

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
I wish you the best!

thanks man! Because of you, when I dropped some pieces off at the paint shop, I told them to call me before they start working... I may decide to just paint the whole car black, lol

not even kidding. Anywho, I gotta roll out of here, I have a flight to catch, and I have not even started packing yet

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
nice house/ car bro. its all coming together huh? just let us know when your ganna jump head first into the twin turbo setup for your car.

Users who are viewing this thread