video of like 15, 03 cobra's passing by!!!

King03Cobra

Established Member
That was really pretty cool to watch. Not sure why the the GT was stopping traffic in other lane. I think I'd be a little PO'd too. But none the less, it was definitely a real cool video to watch.

Question for the Black snake with the magnapacks, How much louder do you think they are compared to the regular staineless magnaflows ?:thumbsup:

King03Cobra

Established Member
SCHWING, SCHWINNNG, SCHWINNNNNG It's not easy making a blower noise but it's totally cool hearing the Eaton spoool up.

Thank You FORD....... :)

socalcobra03

Established Member
The magnapacks are alot louder than the standard SS magnaflow muffler. Im glad I made the swap except I haven't been able to hear anything since I made the 6 hour drive from phoenix to LA. I love this car !

blk96SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by RDSZ
Man you sure know your stuff; it was my car, the sonic blue, I also believe there was another kb there DGS :D

I love the sound of a KB 03/04 Cobra!! Its sweet! I think I might like the sound of the Procharged 03/4 Cobra pretty soon though! But nonetheless, I envy the 03 Cobras! Badass video with Badass cars in it. I think that vert that was stopping traffic was a Cobra not a GT. And screw those people that get pissed cause traffic stopped for 45 seconds or so, damn, at least its not gridlock traffic! More vids please of this would be great! :rockon:

socalcobra03

Established Member
The "GT" you guys are referring to is an 03 cobra with the most extensive amount of suspension mods I have ever seen. Every part that griggs makes is on that car. You should of seen that car handle throught the canyon, nobody could keep up.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Cool video, the guy in the vert took one for the team! What state was the vid shot in?

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Originally posted by BigBeez03
Cool video, the guy in the vert took one for the team! What state was the vid shot in?

After the LONG line of cars went passed him, he shot by ALL of us in the SUICIDE LANE. I don't know who's crazier, him, or the guy he had with him who spent half the cruise hanging out of the car with vid cam in hand.

I was the Sonic Blue right before the KB Sonic. I only had the Maggies SS in at the time.:( Also, I didn't know there was a camera waiting around the corner, or I would've done a nice little powerslide or something.

Oh, and for the people wondering why we had to block traffic: the street we were turning off of was our rally point before heading into the canyon. We were all parked along that street. What's the point of meeting up, if you're gonna get split up right away? And, if anyone would've tried anything with Marwane (traffic blocker), they would've had lawyers all over them. They'd be shittin legal briefs for a month.;-)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Re-post or not, it is always a blast to watch this video. I can imagine how impatient the folks waiting to turn must have been. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread