video of like 15, 03 cobra's passing by!!!

wtpSVTkh01

Established Member
its a never ending sight of.........RAW POWER!!!! except for the silverado and 4runner that went by

all i gotta say is this: that was freakin awesome......i liked that one 96-98 that stood out of all of em(white) and i liked the 2001 also.......but damn the whine was freakin awesome......even my mom enjoyed it

01 SN8K

Established Member
Originally posted by Blk98Cobra
all i gotta say is this: that was freakin awesome......i liked that one 96-98 that stood out of all of em(white) and i liked the 2001 also.......but damn the whine was freakin awesome......even my mom enjoyed it

The White 98 was my buddys. I love the way his stang looks and sounds. You can see more pictures of his at www.wickedstangs.com. We brought all of Cobras from the club for the cruise. The 03 guys were really cool and let us cruise with them.

GregMatty

Established Member
If anyone knows of a QuickTime version please post a link. I can only watch it at work on the PC and my Dell has no sound capabilities. Oh well, another joy of owning a Mac. At least viruses are nearly non-existant. :)

Greg

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by 01 SN8K
The White 98 was my buddys. I love the way his stang looks and sounds. You can see more pictures of his at www.wickedstangs.com. We brought all of Cobras from the club for the cruise. The 03 guys were really cool and let us cruise with them.

Reminds me of my old 96 cobra, s-281 wing and all!!!:cryying:

Predator03

Banned
I wish the bowtie boys here in South Texas,(Mcallen, Harlingen, Edinburg area), could see something like that. There's only four of us 03's scattered as to 2mil chevy's at every corner. Awesome, video... All SVT should ride as a team.

Jett

socalcobra03

Established Member
the magnapack swap was a direct fit, yes my x-pipe is catted.When I first bough the magnaflow cat-back, I was extremely disapointed with the sound, the magnapack mufflers made a huge difference. I get compliments on it all the time. You guys are good, the last blue cobra does have a KB.

tvguy

Originally posted by WorkHorse09
I dont see why it was necessary to hold up traffic tho...?? Just have two mad guys....I would have gotten out of the car and done some things I might get arrested for :D

Awesome vid nevertheless...would hate to see one of those groups coming at me in my rear view mirror....

I was thinking the same thing. Had that sh*t happen with some ricers one time. The lad stopped dead in front of me to let his "crew" go by. WAY more than 15 ricers. Let's just say his "crew" was interrupted by an 83 Subaru that decided to go 10mph once in line. Only two things can happen if I see that sh*it in front of me. I get out and roll with the owner of the car blocking traffic or I bust in the line. With my Subaru, I'll win every time and well the other is a one on one situation. Being a Mustang fan cool video, but I assure you that would never have happened if I was in that traffic. Never. Homie don't go for that.
pacotaco
PS. The first car (black coupe) sounded the best to me. I think you got on it a little more than the others. Nice sound though for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

RDSZ

600+HP
Established Member
Originally posted by blk96SVT
Does that second to last Sonic Blue Cobra have the KB on it!??? Sounds like a KB when he drives by.
Man you sure know your stuff; it was my car, the sonic blue, I also believe there was another kb there DGS :D

Users who are viewing this thread