video of like 15, 03 cobra's passing by!!!

svt4.6

Established Member
that was pretty cool , one after the other , i was laughing at the people getting pissed from the guy in the vert holding up traffic.

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
hey guys sorry about posting it twice, my comp messed up sorry again!

yea good call svt 4.6 that vert sure knows how to support the other STANGERS!!! now thats teamwork!

tigerwoods

Established Member
i like the fact that you can hear the difference between a stock exhaust and aftermarket. i am so used to the maggies that i forgot how quiet stock was. i wish i knew which car had which exhaust(borla, maggies, etc...)

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
At work...damn video codecs don't work correctly. Need to remember this thread when I get home. :dw:

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Nice vid. Reminds me of the very first Mobil One Ford Challenge. 50+ mustangs travelling from St. Louis to Bowling Green.:rockon:

01 SN8K

Established Member
I was on that cruise. A bunch of us from SOCAL got together for this cruise. It was organized by the 03 Cobra guys on the terminator forum. Yes those people were really pissed off when we held up traffic for the cruise. I don't remember how many cars exactly but that was the most 03 Cobras I have ever seen at one time before. My car was the 2001 performance red cobra. You cant miss it, it is the one without the blower wine:cryying: . I will have a ATI procharger soon so I can keep up with the 03's.

Squeeler92

I dont see why it was necessary to hold up traffic tho...?? Just have two mad guys....I would have gotten out of the car and done some things I might get arrested for :D

Awesome vid nevertheless...would hate to see one of those groups coming at me in my rear view mirror....

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Originally posted by tex00gt
I was just about to ask that your sounds awesome, is your x-pipe catted or o/r?

I'd like to know that as well.:) Did you have any problems installing the packs? I've got a regular magnaflow cat back on right now. Is it an easy drop and swap?

Users who are viewing this thread