Vape vs smoking.... Who's done it?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
The image, peer pressure, etc. Its probably different for everyone, but I imagine those two are big factors among teens.

This friends of mine did. When I was 18 I was asked a few times didn't try one then just did and got hooked. I smoked for eight years. Quit in November of 2012. Cold turkey had bronchitis real bad and couldn't even smoke kept coughing hacking up shit. Just kept sticking with it. Hardest part for me once I got past a week was when I would drink. I feel better. Need to lose some of the weight I put on as well as I'm definitely saving money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Depends on the blend. Yes I smoke and the stuff I use blows Marlboro away.

I could see that depending on what it is. His crap was cheap. When I did I smoked Marlboro then went to Paul Mall when Marlboro started going way up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary Macomber

Established Member
Serious question. How on earth do you START smoking cigarettes? They are expensive, gross tasting, and we have endless amounts of evidence on how self destructive it is. I understand it's incredibly addictive once you are hooked but how does it get that far?
When I started a pack was a couple dollars and could be bought from vending machines if you were under age like I was.

4a7191a

Established Member
I smoked camels and honestly I started when I was working at a a bowling alley at the age of 16. But then again all my friends smoked too so I kinda took it up one day. First cigarette was a Harley Davidson off brand of crap. Then to Marlboros and so on.
I went half a day without a single vape yesterday so it truly works .
I actually had a nightmare... I had told my ex I quit smoking the other day. She's in the medical field as a scientist, always gave me crap for being a smoker :/
Anyways, in my dream I was like why are you crying she said because you lied.. I looked down and had a cigarette in each hand. Lol
That's how powerful they can be I guess.
Still haven't smoked a cig since the switch though.

Led_Zep

Don't tread on me
Established Member
Never smoked, never gave in. But seeing people puff on electronic boxes is hilarious.

Hammerback

Done both. Still smoke, vaping brings me 0 satisfaction. It's alright when I'm in a place I can't smoke, wally world etc.. I still sneak, so I don't look like a tool

"Not so funny MEOW, is it?"

Users who are viewing this thread