Vape vs smoking.... Who's done it?

4a7191a

Established Member
Long time smokers of camel cigarettes for 21 years and I got to where I was huffing down 2 packs a day. After a night out on Cinco de mayo and at the bars drinking I smoked down almost a whole pack in 6 hours I decided it's time to do something.
I have several good friends that were successful at the switch and decided what the hell.
Got a set up that taste & throat hit like a vanella cigar which I smoke and inhale when it's cold outside and seriously it's not the end of May yet and I'm a week cigarette free completely. It's not quitting cold turkey or patches or gum which none of those worked.
Figured I'd pass the word and await the vaping memes :)
But breathing better is worth the hassle of those :)

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
My wife was a 2 pack a day smoker.....went to the local vape shop got a setup and a couple of different flavors she liked and overnight went from 2 packs a day down to about 5 cigs a day.....its definitely helped her....she says she has a lot more energy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
IMG_5261.jpg
Long time smokers of camel cigarettes for 21 years and I got to where I was huffing down 2 packs a day. After a night out on Cinco de mayo and at the bars drinking I smoked down almost a whole pack in 6 hours I decided it's time to do something.
I have several good friends that were successful at the switch and decided what the hell.
Got a set up that taste & throat hit like a vanella cigar which I smoke and inhale when it's cold outside and seriously it's not the end of May yet and I'm a week cigarette free completely. It's not quitting cold turkey or patches or gum which none of those worked.
Figured I'd pass the word and await the vaping memes :)
But breathing better is worth the hassle of those :)

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
Used to smoke a pack of Reds everyday for 20 years.
I no longer smoke at work and pretty much only when I drink.

The vape has definitely helped.

TK Doom

Established Member
A guy at work smoke for years, one day i noticed he wasn't doing his routine go outside on his break anymore.

He said he used cheap CVS gum that helps them stop smoking, and he was able to quit.

Sounds better than taking up another figit device.

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
You're obviously not ready to quit...

I smoked for 20 years and gave it up cold turkey, no gum, vape or any other hocus pocus stuff, but because I was ready. This coming January 1st will be ten years smoke free. Good luck...

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
A huge part of what people tell you to do is remove as much stress that creates the environment in which you need to smoke.

Case in point, My father is a VP of a dealership group in town. He's constantly under pressure and continually smokes when he needs to get away or cut some stress for a moment or two. It's a habit he's had for years. He's been smoking since he was 14, he's now coming up on 59. I may try to get him to try and vape to cut back because he turns into a massive asshole when he stops cold turkey.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
Chantix worked for me.

Best dreams I ever had at night too.

Stuff really does work, but you're supposed to take mental evaluation before using it and most doctors half ass that part.

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
A huge part of what people tell you to do is remove as much stress that creates the environment in which you need to smoke.

I quit smoking during my divorce, couldn't have picked a more stressful time.

I just turned it into a "getting rid of all the negativity in my life" goal, and it worked.

nxhappy

Established Member
vape and cigs, same shit health wise.

you should just switch to weed. Your life will be so much better. Best part is, it won't cause cancer.

Users who are viewing this thread